I look around some more and still don't find my underwear, so I wrap the sheets around me and stand up from the bed,
"Hey! I'm naked too! Those are my sheets." He says as I drag the sheets away,
"Cry about it." I say back, walking out and straight to my room.

He wants to see who can last the most without incredible sex? Watch me. I may love sex but the day I'm on my knees for Bruno Rodriguez is the day I see a flying pony.

****

"Everything alright?" Daniel asks, and I zone back again from the recalling of yesterday's events. My mind has been messed up all day, all I can think about is the red leather couch and the kitchen isle and the bathroom sink. Stop it Amalie, don't give him that satisfaction.

"Splendid" I plaster on a smile.
"Girl you're being weird, but I won't push for now, we need to focus."
"Good, because my lips are sealed." I say back, with a small laugh, "Have we gotten into the system yet?" I ask, earning a head shake from Daniel. Damn it, my target for now is only Landon River - father hasn't given me any new names which means that now it's all about Landon River and his dirty business.

We got information about the deal between him and Atlantis Corporation – Bruno's company, along with Luca and Pablo. They're building for the River's in Mexico; the deal has been sealed and they start in two weeks. Now this may seem innocent but there must be something behind it, I'm sure of it and I'm going to find out exactly what. My father wants me to kill Landon and I sure as hell will but not before I can find out every single detail about his business, his acquaintances, his funds, his bases - so I can put an end to it.

The closer I am to ending Rivers, the closer I am to being done with this mission and then I'll be back to London again. Every time I think about it, I get this odd feeling in my stomach.

We finish up for the day and I'm more than ready to head home, I'm hungry and exhausted. I open the door to the apartment and the only noise I hear as I enter is the noise of the shower running which means Bruno is home. I haven't seen or talked to him all day, not after our last conversation.

I walk straight to the kitchen, ignoring the sudden urge to take a shower. I don't get far before I hear shouting from the bathroom,
"Amalie, is that you?" No sherlock, it's Madonna. Who else would it be? I bite back the sarcasm and yell back, "what do you want?"
"I need you to get me a towel, I forgot it in my room."
"Not going to happen." The last thing I need right now is to see him like that, especially when I have a challenge I'm trying to win. "Get it yourself."

Silence

A couple of seconds pass by with no answer and the shower stops. It's uncomfortably silent until I hear something hit the floor, and a loud groan. Did he fall? Is he hurt? Damn it. I must check if he's fine, what if he's badly injured or hit his head? I rush to the bathroom, the door is left unlocked, so I walk in only to stop at the sight in front of me.

My eyes run from the bare feet, up the toned legs, the muscular thighs and then the flexed abs to the tattooed tanned chest. My eyes fall down again to the exposed part between his thighs, and I feel my mouth run completely dry while my thighs clench.
"A picture would last longer muneca, I'll send you one if you want." The voice snaps me out of the embarrassing trance I was in, and my eyes shoot up. His hands have a strong grip on the shower bars, his biceps are flexed while water is dripping down from his dark brown hair.

I swallow the lump in my throat while I fight the urge to stare down again.
"I.. I thought you fell and hurt yourself." Damn it Amalie, stop acting like a virgin seeing a naked guy for the first time in your life.

"Awe, you care if I hurt myself?" He says back, "So if I'm hurt what are you going to do? Blow on it? If so, I think I can come up with some places that do hurt after all."
I breath out a laugh, I'm sure my cheeks are on fire right now, but I cover it up and show him my middle finger instead. I turn around and rush out but not before I get a quick last glance.