Hearing General Adolf's voice, the blackness on Yaoguang's face immediately boiled like a living thing, and in just a few seconds, it climbed directly onto Yaoguang's face!

    But before the virus invaded further, Yaoguang stretched out his hand and covered his face hard.

    "Thorn!"

    It sounded like the sound of a hot soldering iron sticking to the skin, and the virus let out a harsh scream, struggling frantically, but no matter how much she twisted it, she couldn't break Yaoguang's fingers.

    On the other hand, Yaoguang had a painful expression, and anyone could see that she was struggling with the virus, but when she opened her mouth, her voice was as calm as a still lake.

    "Sir," she looked straight at Ludwig, "please."

    Ludwig's throat rolled down.

    "You're going to hurt yourself," he whispered.

    "It doesn't matter." Yao Guang shook his head.

    Compared to what she would lose, this injury was nothing at all.

    Because...

    "Sir," she said earnestly, "I don't want to lose you."

    "Whether it's Shaotu, Maozhi, Haijia, Turin, Norman..." Yaoguang said the names of his companions one by one, " I don't want them to die."

    She hesitated, raised her head slowly, and met Ludwig's eyes.

    "And... sir," she whispered, "I don't want to lose you either."

    Ludwig was stunned.

    The next second, he suddenly bent down and hugged Yao Guang tightly.

    When the young boy's cold skin touched her, Yaoguang couldn't help but startled. Her face was embarrassed and she was about to step back when Ludwig whispered, "Don't move."

    Yaoguang Paused.

    The tip of her nose was filled with a cold medicinal fragrance, and Ludwig's slightly long hair was clinging to the side of her face, leaving a satin-like soft touch.

    Then, she heard the young boy's cold voice slowly ringing in her ears:

    "Strawberry, oxygen, sunshine, Scorpio."

    He whispered some inexplicable words, and the breath he spit lingered around Yaoguang's neck, leaving behind Light traces.

    "Lynx, waves, sunflowers."

    Ludwig paused, then suddenly leaned forward and pressed his forehead against Yaoguang.

    For a moment, a pair of soft gray-blue eyes seemed to be filled with starlight.

    Yao Guang stared at him dazedly.

    The young man gave her a faint smile, leaned down, and gently placed a kiss between her brows.

    "And—Yao Guang."

    "Boom!"

    When he finished speaking the last word, Yao Guang's body swayed suddenly and slowly fell into Ludwig's arms.

    ***

    "Get up." A low male voice rang in his ears.

    She opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was a smooth white dome.

    "..."

    She moved her lower limbs slowly, her slender fingers reflecting fine silver light under the light, like fine china.