[Warning, resistance has been detected, please follow the instructions. 】

    What? Yao Guang was shocked.

    Why would the CPU override her response and give priority to Ludwig's instructions? !

    Could it be...

    a thought floated up in her mind, and it grew bigger and bigger like a balloon, she finally couldn't help it, and tentatively said: "Long..."

    Ludwig raised a hand.

    Yao Guang's last word disappeared in her throat as if it had been wiped away.

    Yaoguang: "!"

    Looking at this scene, General Adolf slowly opened a smile.

    He waved his hand towards Ludwig: "Give it to me."

    Ludwig paused, stepped forward, took out a spherical iron-gray device from his sleeve, and handed it to General Adolf.

    General Adolf carefully took the ball-shaped device, which was not big enough to slap in the palm of his hand, and while stepping back,

    he said , "Don't worry, let me test it first." , quickly tapped a few times on the surface of the device.

    When General Adolf put down his hand, a powerful burst of energy suddenly burst out from the device. In the next second, it shot a beam of light toward the top of the head. The beam became thicker and thicker, and it didn't take a while to form a small hole of light.

    Yao Guang looked at the device in shock.

    "This is..." she murmured, "Time and space travel...?"

    "That's right," General Adolf said, "This hole of light is connected to our plane."

    Yaoguang seemed to suddenly realize something , his pupils shrank suddenly, and he looked back at Ludwig: "Wait, you want...!?"

    Admiring the panic on her face, General Adolf said with satisfaction: "He wants to go back with me."

    "No!" Before Yaoguang thought about it, she blurted out, "Don't go...I don't want to!"

    She subconsciously took a few steps forward, but before approaching Ludwig, a bullet suddenly rubbed between her boots and After that, a deep mark was left on the ground: "Bang!"

    Yao Guang turned back suddenly, his eyes shot at General Adolf like an arrow.

    General Adolf raised his right hand, the top of the cock was still smoking slightly, he stared at Yao Guang with a warning smile: "Did I say you can get close to him?"

    "Stop, Schiller," Ludwig said coldly Said, "Remember your promise." A

    faint displeasure floated across General Adolf's face, but it was quickly subdued under that dripping smile. He put away the gun and made a shrug: "Okay, sorry."

    Ludwig paused and continued to ask: "When do we leave?"

    General Adolf: "Any time."

    "Okay," Ludwig turned his head and looked at Yaoguang, "I want to talk to her a few times. A word."

    Yao Guang: "...!"

    General Adolf looked at the two of them steadily, and after a few seconds, he slowly opened a smile.

    "Okay," his tone was eerily soft, "but only five minutes allowed."

    General Adolf took a few more steps back, and didn't stop until he was almost the entire room between them." I won't eavesdrop," he smiled, "Luther, what do you want to say, you can tell her now."