Yaoguang nodded: "Okay."

    She closed her eyes, and when she opened it, she turned into a black-eyed and black-haired boy again.

    Everyone walked back to their seats one after another, having learned from the past, everyone fastened their seat belts honestly this time.

    Haijia took a deep breath: "We're ready, Yaoguang, you go..."

    Before he could finish, Yaoguang suddenly stepped on the accelerator.

    The spaceship accelerated and rushed towards the border guard fleet!

    "Ouch!" Haiga cried out in pain, "I bit my tongue!"

    Fxxk! How to say speed up? !

    Yaoguang looked back and found that Haijia was like a rampaging cannonball, almost fell from the chair, and said, "You sit down."

    "Grass!!" Haijia wanted to cry without tears, "You think I am Don't you want to?!" On the

    other side, the border police were also taken aback.

    "Captain!" A policeman panicked, "They rushed over directly!"

    "...Very good, bold enough." The captain was the first to see the "Interstellar Pirate" who had thrown himself into the net, and he laughed directly. "Since you don't listen to the warning, then don't be polite to them, give it to me!"

    The police officers said in unison, "Yes!"

    "Yao Guang!" Shaotu stared at the screen and said in shock, "They are ready to attack. !"

    I saw several battleships stop one after another, and the sound of the guns began to heat up - it was clearly accumulating energy to prepare for the bombardment!

    "It's okay," Yaoguang said, "we will fight back too."

    "No," Norman frowned, "I can't fight back. If there is any attack on the border police, it will be regarded as a criminal of the second degree or above and will be arrested immediately!" And they're still being warned.

    "It's easy to say!" Gaius said angrily, "If we don't let us fight back, wouldn't that mean death in vain?"

    Yao Guang said, "It doesn't matter, we don't need to attack them."

    Everyone was stunned: "What?"

    Yao Guangsong Turning on the control lever, turning around, there is an indifferent light in the light blue eyes.

    "Let's just attack their shells," she said lightly.

    Everyone was still in a daze, Yaoguang had stood up, and his eyes turned around them: "Turin, Norman and Shuotu are here, you are the gunners."

    There are three cannons on this spacecraft, just three cannons. location.

    Turin was stunned for a moment: "Choose us? Are you sure?" Isn't it better to have a responsive combat system?

    Yaoguang nodded: "Well, because the three of you have better micro-manipulation skills."

    Unlike directly attacking enemy warships, artillery shells are smaller targets, and the state of high-speed movement will increase the difficulty. Naturally, only those who are good at it are good at The fine-tuned mechanics and support systems are more suitable.

    "But," Norman frowned, "we can't grasp the timing of the firing."

    Yaoguang said, "It doesn't matter, I will tell you, just follow my command."