Mao Zhi frowned and said in a low voice, "I don't understand."

    Hai Jia couldn't help but stop: "What?"

    Mao Zhi pointed to the ground Thanatos said: "This robot is trying to attack us, right?"

    Haijia nodded, and Mao Zhi continued: "If this is the case, why should its intelligence system be dismantled?"

    Without the intelligence system, Thanatos's combat power will be greatly reduced, and they can't be beaten at all.

    Hai Jia was stunned: "This..."

    Just now, everyone was shocked by the voice that came out of Thanatos' body, but they didn't think of this question for a while.

    Mao Zhi said, "Don't you feel contradictory?"

    Hearing this, Hai Jia also fell into deep thought.

    After a while, he said slowly: "I don't know...but I know some old-fashioned nobles who are very disgusted with new robots, that is," he gestured, "high-intelligence robots, those nobles think that this will make robots infinite. Approaching human beings."

    He hesitated and used an adjective in a low voice: "They think... it's disgusting."

    Mao Zhi widened his eyes in incomprehension: "Disgusting?"

    "Or scary, that's almost what it means. ," Seeing the other three walking farther and farther, Hai Jia hurriedly said, "Okay, let's go!"

    Mao Zhi frowned, but at Hai Jia's urging, he had to quickly follow.

    What they didn't notice was that when the crowd left, Thanatos, who was lying on the ground like a pile of dead wood, suddenly turned his head, with a light red light in his eyes, looking at the back of the crowd, the corners of his mouth raised, Slowly hook into an arc.

    "Luther," it said leisurely in a sharp voice with a different tone, "Come on..."

    I've been waiting for you for a long time.

    ***A

    few minutes later, the three of Ludwig rushed to the underground parking lot.

    "There!" Hai Jia looked around and found a few people in the corner.

    They obviously saw everyone and waved their hands: "Come here!" The

    four ran over and found that the rest of the people were there, while Gaius folded his arms and stood at the front: "You are too slow.

    " We found an exit," Gigi said, "look."

    She pointed over the heads of the crowd, who could barely see through the dim light a small vent in the wall near the ceiling.

    Haijia sucked in a breath of cold air: "Climb out from here?"

    "No way," Shewu shook his head, "The third-level lock is too strong, and there is an iris fingerprint code or something after going out, so there is no way to force a breakthrough."

    Turin frowned and looked at the air vent: "Can I really go out from here?"

    Gigi said hurriedly, "Yes, An Yue's parrot has already passed by."

    An Yue is the girl with glasses, and Turin has just cleared it After Ah Ye's virus, he also cleaned up all the mechanical beasts of the Second Military Academy.

    An Yue nodded and said, "There are more than 100 meters of pipes from the vent to the exit. After going out, it is the back door of the league arena, so there should be no problem."