He whispered: "Be careful." The

    vines were shot and sloughed off to both sides. The space under the two of them was empty, and they fell to the bottom in an instant.

    Ludwig stretched out his hand and grabbed the vine on the side, the vine immediately entangled him, and he also took advantage of the situation, pulled the vine, and swayed the two of them high.

    Yaoguang understood his intention. When the height of the two approached the gap, she kicked down hard, the vines snapped, and the two rushed towards the gap.

    "Roar--!"

    Seeing them fall into the gap, the black mud monster suddenly let out an unwilling roar, it raised its head, and suddenly spit out two black balls.

    As soon as the black ball fell into the air, it immediately followed Yaoguang and Ludwig like two small torpedoes.

    The two of them focused on the gap without realizing it, until the black ball was about to touch them, and they realized that something was wrong.

    But it was too late.

    The black ball slammed into the heads of the two of them, making a loud and crisp sound like a water polo exploding, but it did not shatter immediately, but gradually merged into their bodies.

    Oops!

    Ludwig suddenly realized something, and said solemnly: "Yao Guang...!"

    Yao Guang closed his eyes, his head drooped softly, and fell on his shoulder.

    Ludwig: "!"

    He wanted to support Yaoguang, but the next moment, a sense of suffocation suddenly surged into his heart, he groaned lowly, his pupils suddenly lost focus, and he was like Yaoguang, Slowly closed his eyes.

    The two fell into the gap.

    ***

    [Sir! They have attacked! ]

    [No... All the ERs have been captured, and we have no combat power in our hands. 】

    【How can this happen... How could the House of Representatives allow such a thing to happen? ! 】

    "Anyway," he heard his own voice sound like a cold steel knife into the conversation, "She is innocent, we must send her away."

    Hearing this, everyone else fell silent.

    After a long time, one person trembled and said:

    [Then... I'll leave it to you. 】

    【Please... sir, no matter what they say, she... Yao Guang... she is still our comrade-in-arms. 】

    【Please protect her. 】

    He didn't answer immediately, and after a few seconds of pause, he heard his own voice: "Well."

    Immediately, everything fell into darkness.

    "..."

    "...!"

    "Yao Guang!" On the

    cold floor, the black-haired boy suddenly opened his eyes, the edges of his light gray pupils spread out, he stared at the straight lines on the ceiling, his chest panting violently like a blower, After exhaling a long breath, the senses of the whole body gradually gathered together.

    He found himself lying on the cold ground with a thin incandescent lamp overhead.

    "Luther?!" A man lay beside him and said excitedly, "You finally woke up!"