Shao Rabbit sucked in a breath of cold air.

    "This virus," he muttered to Yaoguang, "is destroying the data in the arena."

    Yaoguang stared at the black ground and hummed softly.

    Shaotu remembered something, and asked her in a low voice, "Your wound..."

    Yaoguang immediately said, "It's fine."

    But even so, she tucked her hand into her cuff.

    Shaotu's eyes flashed, but he didn't say anything after all.

    Gaius asked, "These black mud... where are they going?"

    They are like some kind of conscious living creatures. After coming out of the gap, they keep gathering, and then wandering along the mountain road, as if looking for something.

    Haijia pouted: "It's impossible to find us, right?" As

    soon as he finished speaking, the black mud below suddenly condensed together, made a sharp turn, and rushed towards the hillside!

    Everyone: "..."

    "Crow's Mouth!" They were so aura that they wanted to kick Haijia, "What nonsense are you talking about?!"

    Haijia: "I'm wronged?! Can they still understand human words?!"

    "Come on," Ludwig said tightly, "Let's go!"

    Shaotu hurriedly said to Yaoguang, "Can you speed up the white-horned snow elephant?"

    But when he turned around, he saw Yaoguang's eyes half-closed and his lips slightly Trembling, looking weak.

    Shaotu said in shock, "Yaoguang?!"

    "..." Yaoguang barely opened his eyes and whispered, "I'm fine."

    Shaotu carefully walked around her, worried: "What's wrong with you?"

    He Accidentally touched Yao Guang's right hand, but found that her palm was terribly hot: "You...?!"

    Yao Guang raised his hand and made a silent gesture to him.

    Just now, the black scar suddenly became hot, and the whole palm felt like it was being pressed against a hot soldering iron. She grabbed Shuotu's sleeve and whispered, "Throw me..."

    "What? ?!" Shaotu showed an unbelievable expression, "Yaoguang, what nonsense are you talking about?!"

    Yaoguang took a deep breath.

    "Those black mud..." She said intermittently, "They are chasing me."

    Yaoguang could feel that there was some connection between the scar and the black mud. They suddenly turned around just now, probably smelling this The scent of a scar.

    She didn't know if it was because of the scar or what, her senses became inexplicably dull, her limbs seemed to be poured into several tons of cement, and she couldn't exert any strength.

    She propped up her body and looked behind the crowd.

    The black mud followed closely behind them, and in order to chase after them, it condensed its original bodyless body into a huge four-legged reptile, its head was a whole oval body without facial features, and a long trail behind The long tail made a burning hissing sound wherever it passed.

    Yao Guang propped up his limbs, and was about to jump off the white-horned snow elephant, but Shaotu hurriedly pulled him: "What are you going to do?!"