Gaius was stunned: "This..."

    "Even if you can do it," Nubia said, " Do you think two unfamiliar teams can work together? Do you know how many elite troops are needed to kill an adult white-horned snow elephant? Let alone us newcomers with zero basic knowledge."

    She continued to question, Gaiu S was speechless.

    Nubia looked at him without smiling: "If you want to talk about heroes, please do it yourself, but I don't want to gamble with my team."     She

    whispered: "Let's go!"

The people who were waiting on the side, saw Nubia approaching, and several support departments stepped forward: "The explosives have been installed."

    Nubia nodded: "Okay."

    Their plan was simple - while the White Horned Snow Elephant was at the gate, they took the opportunity to blow up the wall of the supply point and take a detour from the back.

    The students of the Second Military Academy asked Gaius: "Captain, what should we do?"

    Nubia's words are actually reasonable, and it is still the best policy now, but they are worried that with Gaius' temper, they may not be able to live in their hearts. Hom.

    Surprisingly, Gaius took a deep breath and said, "...Retreat."

    Although he looked unwilling, he looked calmer.

    Everyone at the Second Military Academy breathed a sigh of relief and was about to follow Nubia when they heard a loud noise behind them.

    Jiji's excited voice came: "Blast!"

    Everyone: "?!"

    Blast? What's up? !

    They turned their heads in a hurry, but they were coughing from the soot that was blowing in their faces.

    The room was filled with the unique smell of gunpowder smoke after the explosion. The first half of the supply point was directly blown away, and even the ceiling collapsed. There were broken steel plates and gravel everywhere. It was like being abused by a tank army. generally.

    And because of the dense smoke, the white-horned snow elephant was covered, and everyone couldn't find it for a while.

    Everyone in the first military academy gathered at the door, with the combat department and the mechanical beast in front, protecting the mechanical and support departments with weaker melee capabilities behind them.

    All of them took out their weapons and looked at the door warily.

    The deputy captain of the Third Military Academy said in shock: "They...what are they going to do?!"

    He looked at this posture, how could he feel that the First Military Academy was going to directly confront the white-horned snow elephant? !

    The audience was also debating:

    "Damn it, the First Military Academy didn't make a mistake, right? Are they really going to go?"

    "Look at the other two schools, but they're all about to run away."

    "My brother is in the army. It is said that they encountered a white-horned snow elephant once before, and half of the 15-person team was killed or injured     !

    " Can they

beat it?"

    "Look, they can resist both the Second Military Academy and the Third Military Academy at the same time, maybe this white-horned snow elephant is not a problem!"