Hearing this, Yaoguang denounced: "Didn't you say one person has one problem? It's up to me." The

    captain was depressed: "You..."

    This girl looked stupid Stupidly, I didn't expect the threshold to be quite fine!

    Outside the venue, the audience listened to the conversation between the two and whispered.     "Did I switch to the wrong channel? What about the hot- blooded

    battle? Why did the two of them start asking and answering questions there?"

As soon as the captain was talking, she told him the information about her team directly?"

    "What if she doesn't tell? She is now one-to-seven, can she still escape?"

    "It's hard for her to be a first grader, Did Ludwig take her as bait?"

    Everyone was talking about Yaoguang as an abandoned child.

    Someone asked the commentator: "Do you think she can still have a chance to escape?"

    Unexpectedly, the commentator curled his lips.

    "Do you think she must die?"

    Everyone looked at each other and asked in confusion, "Isn't she?" The

    commentator smiled mysteriously.

    "Keep watching." At this time, the     captain

    took a deep breath and decided to take a step back for the plan: "What do you want to ask?"

    Yao Guang suddenly raised his hand and pointed behind him: "What is that?"

For a moment, he turned back subconsciously.

    The moment he turned his head, the sound of the wind suddenly came from behind him, and a sharp aura slammed into the back of his neck.

    The captain was shocked, but he was already a third-year veteran, and his body's reaction speed was much higher than normal, so he rushed forward, trying to avoid the attack.

    But just as he leaned forward, the breath suddenly disappeared.

    What came with it was the screams of the teammates: "Ah!"

    Captain: "!"

    ...Sorry!

    He turned around in a hurry, but happened to see a team member covering his neck in horror, blood splashing out like a fountain, and he immediately turned into white light.

    Yaoguang stood on one side, playing with the player's dagger in her hand, tossing it up and down. She turned her head and threw off the blood on it at will, commenting: "It's dull." The

    captain said angrily, "You ...!"

    She feinted just now, just to support him!

    The audience outside the stadium was even more shocked than he was.

    "Wait?! Where did that player come from?"

    "I don't know! I didn't see him at all!"

    Countless pairs of eyes looked at the commentator.

    Commentary: "..."

    "Of course you can't see it," he said helplessly, "This team member is lying in ambush in the snow behind Yaoguang, and wants to take the opportunity to attack her." The

    captain is not a fool, even if they are numerous and powerful, I have seen Yaoguang's strength long ago. Instead of using my own people to exchange Yaoguang's life, it is better to make a sneak attack - although the method is a bit disgraceful, at least the loss is minimized.