"Okay, let's continue watching the game."

    ***

    In the arena.

    When the avalanche happened, several teams noticed.

    Second Military Academy.

    "It came from the west," Gaius' teammate said. "How is it? Shall we go take

    a look?" The aftermath of the avalanche is not over yet, and it can be vaguely seen that the snow waves continue to spread, swallowing everything in the past.

    He dismissed: "If you don't go, everyone is almost dead, what's there to see?"

    "I don't know if the avalanche will affect the Second Military Academy and the First Military Academy," the teammate said, "If you can take advantage of the situation to get rid of a team , it's good for us."

    But he was stunned by Gaius.

    "What's the point of this kind of victory?" He said sullenly, "If I don't defeat the enemy personally, then I'd rather not have this kind of victory!"

    Teammate: "..." Here comes Gaius' stinky temper.

    "By the way," Gaius thought of something and said, "Be careful, if you meet a blond girl in the First Military Academy, you are not allowed to do anything to her." The

    teammate said strangely: "So...the rumor is true. Yes? You really confessed to people in public before?"

    Gaius snorted from his nose, but did not deny it.

    Teammate: Oh Huo.jpg.

    "But I heard that the girl and Ludwig have a very good relationship," another teammate said gloatingly, "Gaius, it seems that you are about to lose your love... oh!"

    Gaius turned around and slapped his hand. on teammates' heads.

    "Fart," he said arrogantly, "Ludwig is just a sick nerd, how can he be compared with me?" The

    teammates covered their heads angrily and asked with soul: "Oh? Is that so? Then dare to ask him Why can I always beat you in the ranking of the [Most Popular Nobles in Imperial City]?"

    Gaius: "..."

    "Enough," he began to explain, "Let's go to the West District to see."

    "The West District?! The teammates were shocked, "Didn't you just say don't go?"

    Gaius gave him a sideways look: "But now I've changed my mind."

    The avalanche came inexplicably, and he had a strange premonition that the avalanche might be related to First Military Academy.

    Gaius' slender figure and thick blonde hair flashed before his eyes, and he couldn't help biting his lower lip.

    So, you have to take a look.

    Gaius said sharply: "Everyone changed their route and went to the West District!"

    At the same time, near the West District.

    As soon as the team from the Second Military Academy escaped, they heard a loud avalanche behind them.

    "Avalanche?!" The teammates exclaimed.

    Nubia's eyes flashed with thought, and suddenly laughed.

    "I see."

    "Nubia?" The teammate asked, "What do you know?" "I'm