"What happened to the first military academy this year? Ludwig actually took the lead to escape, and left a first-year appearance with such strength?" On the

    field, the three captains exchanged looks, high The voice: "Kill this first grade and go after the First Military Academy!" The

    crowd was high: "Yes!"

    A team member rushed forward and wanted to chase the First Military Academy. Out of the corner of his eye, Yaoguang seemed to be moving. But he didn't put her in his eyes at all, snorted from his nose, instead accelerated his speed and stepped on the ground, trying to pass her directly!

    "Bang!" The

    next second, accompanied by a painful muffled sound, Yao Guang changed the position of the plasma cannon in his hand, swung it into a full circle, and smashed it on his head!

    The man's head was shot with a large concave, and it turned into a white light and was eliminated.

    Seeing this, those who originally wanted to attack couldn't help but stagnate and looked at Yao Guang in horror.

    The plasma cannon is 700 kilograms at least, but she was fiddling with it like a toy gun? !

    This girl is so powerful!

    For a time, everyone hesitated, but they stopped where they were and didn't dare to step forward.

    "Idiot!" The captain roared, "What are you afraid of? Can't you just avoid it?!"

    What is the use of brute force? Several of them have participated in so many league school competitions, whether it is experience or physical skills, that girl is hundreds of times stronger!

    On the contrary, if we delay any longer, the people from the First Military Academy will run away!

    "Captain!" A team member suddenly exclaimed, "The girl is gone!" The

    captain was stunned: "What did you say?!"

    He turned his head subconsciously, but found that Yaoguang was really gone, and only a few were stepped out. footprints.

    how can that be? The captain was stunned. There was no shelter in the snow. Where could she hide...

    Suddenly, the light above her head dimmed.

    "!" The captain seemed to feel something, and quickly raised his head.

    A dazzling golden light flashed across the sky, Yaoguang fell from the sky high, the slender body was like a dexterous flying swallow, twisting in the air, the light-colored blue eyes were amazingly bright, staring at the stunned captain, he picked up the one. Huge plasma cannon, smashed hard at him!

    "Bang!" The

    cannon slammed into the ground and collapsed into a deep pit!

    In the nick of time, the captain fell to the side, barely avoiding a blow.

    But the other team member who was standing closest was affected and turned into a white light and went out!

    "Don't be afraid!" the captain of the other school team said loudly, "She has now jumped into our encirclement by herself! Give it to me!" They were so many that they killed her!

    Yao Guang heard the words, but there was no fear on her calm face. She didn't pull out the plasma cannon, but jumped up, using the cannon body as a fulcrum, and sweeping out a circle with her right leg in the air, where she passed, a few The famous athlete screamed and covered his abdomen and fell heavily to the ground.