"I came here this time to ask for your opinions," he said. "Perhaps you've already heard that it will be the league competition in a few days." The

    league competition? Yao Guang was stunned.

    Ludwig noticed her confusion and explained softly: "In order to promote exchanges between schools, the league will host a multi-school league every year, and each school will send a team with 10-12 members to represent the school. Fight for honor."

    The three most important schools in the alliance are the First Military Academy in Imperial Capital, the Second Military Academy in Beidun Star, and the Third Military Academy in Temple Mercury. They are also the main team competing for the first place.

    Rabbit raised a hand.

    "But," he was a little nervous as the whole office stared at him, but he still said, "Aren't the players in the league school competition limited to the second and third grades?" What does that have to do with them?

    Hearing this, Bernese Mountain, who was standing aside, smiled.

    "This year we plan to change the rules," he said. "After negotiation by many schools, we agreed that first-year students should also be included in the competition, so," he paused, "we called three classmates. I just wanted to ask for your thoughts."

    Three people: "?"

    Bern Hill continued: "Although the school has specially approved the participation of first-year students, the number and selection of first-year students must be determined by the school because of the difficulty of the competition. Designated."

    "The maximum number of people who can attend each school is three, and the candidates..." He looked at the three of them, "We hope that the three of you can represent the First Military Academy."

    In addition to Yao Guang, the other two All were surprised.

    "Wait," Mao Zhi frowned, "If you're looking for capable first-year students, and there are students in Class A, why choose us?"

    "The assessment criteria are your ranking in the freshman competition and your performance in class," Byrne Shandao, "Yaoguang and Maozhi, you two are the first and second in the freshman competition, and you are the worthy candidates."

    Shaotu looked hesitant, and Bernese seemed to have guessed something and smiled at him.

    "According to the ranking, the third place should be given to Arthur, but he himself has no intention of participating, and," he paused, "considering your background, the school thinks that it may be more meaningful for you to represent the school.

    Shaotu was stunned for a moment: "...Me?" "

    For a long time, third-class students have been discriminated against by other students for various reasons," he said after a pause, "and this situation is especially serious in the First Military Academy. , Third-class students are not favored and treated differently."

    "But from you and Yaoguang, we can see the possibility of third-class students."

    "You have proved to us that even if you have a poor background, even if you lack the innate environment," Bernese Mountain's eyes are full of encouragement, "As long as you work hard, you can shine."

    And the fun of the teacher's job is not to polish the rough stones. A shining crystal?

    Bernshan said: "Of course, if you don't want to participate in the competition, the school will not force it. After all, the decision is in your hands."