" Everyone reacted, he got in first, leaving a group of people standing in the same place confused.

    "Maria? What's that?" The cat's eyebrows flew into the hairline.

    "It's Mr. Captain's ship," Annie explained. "Mr. Captain's ship is parked on the first floor of the Golden Theatre, and next to the haunted house is the Golden Theatre. He may have dug a secret passage to connect the ship to the outside world.

    " Wait," Mao Zhi said, "is that the theater you're talking about?"

    He raised his hand and pointed to a three-story European-style building a wall away.

    The building is a wooden structure. Due to the weather, the appearance has long been dilapidated. Compared with the fully enclosed haunted house, it looks like it will fall apart in the next second.

    Mao Zhi frowned in disapproval: "You want us to enter this kind of place?"

    Annie insisted: "But Mr. Captain won't cheat on us, he must have his own reasons..."

    "Hoo!

    " A long roar interrupted their argument - the monsters seemed to have discovered them, and it was faintly heard that there were monsters running in their direction.

    "Go first," Yaoguang said decisively, "it's safer than staying outside."

    Everyone had no choice but to drill into the hole.

    The corridor was very narrow, and everyone could only kneel on the ground halfway, struggling to advance one meter by one meter. Yaoguang pushed back, and when she closed the secret passage door, her movements stopped for a while.

    Annie turned her head: "What's wrong?"

    Yaoguang stared at the corner of the wall, and paused for a few seconds before saying, "Something seems to have passed by just now."

    When she turned her head back, she seemed to catch a glimpse of a black object, not big, about the courage of a basketball. Small, but it's fast and disappears in one fell swoop.

    Annie glanced at the place she was looking at, her eyes showing doubts: "No?"

    "...It's okay," Yaoguang said, "Let's go."

    After dawdling further, the monsters will come over.

    She opened the secret door and turned around to follow the crowd.

    As everyone knows, after they left, the shadow on the corner of the wall showed ripples like boiling water, and then, a black shadow slowly rose, and slowly opened a huge eye from the bottomless turbid color.

    Those eyes were bright red, cloudy, and bloodshot like cobwebs.

    It stared at the figures of the people leaving, and there was greed in its eyes.

    ***

    Everyone walked in the dark for about seven or eight minutes, and the corridor finally began to widen. After a while, Captain Robert, who was walking at the front, stopped and shouted, "We're here!"

    He stopped in front of a wall, fumbled around for a while, and knocked hard three times on a raised spot.

    Hearing the sound of "Bang!", the ground in front of Captain Robert suddenly dented, revealing a trapdoor.

    Captain Robert said, "If I remember correctly, going down from here happens to be the cockpit."

    "What nonsense is that," Mao Zhi said, "Go down quickly."