"Run! It's that battle robot!"

    "My God...how could they? Make it so human? What is the army thinking?!"

    Everyone was screaming at her, and by the end, Yao Guang didn't even know how he left the city.

    It seems... the army found her and took her away.

    "Yaoguang, go back." A man wearing a medal whispered.

    Yaoguang lowered his head: "Sir, they hate me."

    "No," the man suddenly increased his tone and interrupted her, "There is no such thing."

    Yaoguang didn't believe it: "But they scolded me and threw stones at me. "The

    man fell silent.

    After a long time, there was a sigh from Yaoguang's head - the man stretched out his hand and gently pressed it on her head.

    "It's not that I hate you, it's just... they haven't figured out how to accept you."

    "Accept?" Yaoguang asked, "Why can't you accept me? Am I different from them?"

    She could feel the man's gaze falling on her face Up, like winter snowflakes, cool and soft.

    "No," he whispered, "you are the same."

    A pair of gloved hands fell on her cheeks, and the man put his fingers together and lightly covered Yaoguang's eyes.

    "You are all equal lives."

    "Yaoguang?!"

    Shaotu's slightly panicked shout came, Yaoguang woke up like a big dream, and suddenly opened his eyes.

    She found herself lying on the ground.

    "I...cough!" She coughed, her expression dazed, "what happened to me?"

    "You suddenly fainted," Shaotu knelt beside her, "Are you okay?"

    Yaoguang shook his head and put his hands on his back. Landing on the ground, he straightened up: "Well."

    Shaotu's expression was still a little worried: "When you were in a coma, you kept shouting a name?"

    Yaoguang's eyes flashed: "Name?"

    "It's not a name," Shaoguang said. Tu changed his mouth, "You are calling 'sir'," he hesitated, "Yaoguang, were you in the army before?"

    Yaoguang nodded, thought about it, and said, "Not all." After all, she is not here World service.

    Shaotu seemed to understand but not understand: "Okay, but who is the commander?"

    Commander...?

    Yaoguang's eyes showed a bit of confusion, he shook his head and said, "I don't remember."

    Don't remember? Shaotu looked at her suspiciously.

    But Yaoguang didn't want to discuss any more, she simply said: "Let's go quickly, go to meet with Maozhi and the others."

    Right now is not the time to be entangled in these matters, so Shaotu had to say: "Okay." After

    thinking about it, he added: "Can you talk to me later? About...you're a robot."

    Yaoguang paused and nodded slightly.

    "Hey!" Annie jumped up beside her and said curiously, "But you are so realistic, I didn't see you as a robot at all! How did you do it?"

    Yaoguang said, "You can ask my manufacturer