Annie whispered in her ear: "It seems that human memory is also very good." She worked with Adam for so many years, but she did not find his fault.

    Yaoguang said, "No, Shaotu is..." Her lips twitched, but she didn't continue.

    Annie gave her a suspicious look: "?"

    "Okay," Shaotu replaced Adam with two screws, patted his arm, "move it."

    Adam waved it carefully, surprised: "It's really good! Shaotu

    smiled, put away the repair tools, and said to Yaoguang: "Okay, let's go."

    Yaoguang nodded, hesitated, and said, "You... just had a very different expression."

    Shaoguang rabbit:"?"

    Yaoguang said: "When Shaotu is talking to people, he habitually looks at the ground and doesn't look at others." He also rarely smiles.

    But just now, when he repaired Adam's arm, his expression was calm, his tone was very gentle, and his limbs also showed a stretched posture - proving that he was in a relaxed state.

    Shaotu was stunned for a moment, then said, "...Is that so?"

    Yaoguang nodded.

    She was a little confused, but faintly felt that she knew the reason for Shaotu's change.

    But in the end, Shaotu didn't say anything, just lowered his head and said, "Go back."

    Annie suggested: "If you want to go to the hall, I know a shortcut."

    She took two steps forward, turned back and said cheerfully: " Come with me!"

    Yaoguang and Shaotu looked at each other and walked up quickly, followed by Captain Robert and Adam.

    Annie pointed to the doorway at the end of the corridor: "Go from there to the first floor."

    Yaoguang noticed that they were not going back the same way, and asked, "Why are you going this way?"

    Annie stuck her tongue out: "Because if you go down, you can just see Go to the blood pond in the ancient castle!"

    Yao Guang blinked, blood pond?

    "It's a well-known scenic spot in the castle fans night." Shaotu explained.

    Annie widened her eyes and protested: "It's not a scenic spot! That's the pool of immortality that Count Dracula collected and irrigated with the blood of a thousand young girls!"

    Shaotu: "...Ah, okay." Said that Annie's idol burden is quite heavy.

    Annie added: "And three years ago, we rebuilt the blood pool, and it's even more luxurious than before!"

    "Annie," Adam interjected, "but the amusement park was abandoned three years ago." So the blood pool has not been shown to tourists at all.

    Annie: "...Ugh."

    Captain Robert glared at Adam: "What does it matter? Then today is the virgin|girl|show of the blood pool!"

    Annie got excited again: "That's right!"

    "We're here!" She pointed to an open-air pool not far away Said, "Look, that's the blood pool."

    There is an open-air pool a few dozen meters away. The surrounding is carved into the shape of waves with fine granite. It is like being in the ocean. The pool is filled with bright red blood. Smelling a sweet and greasy smell of blood, there seems to be a layer of luminous layer underneath, revealing a faint light,