Annie smiled at him: "Yes, Shaotu."

    Shaotu was surprised: "How did you know about me? Name?"

    Annie suddenly became excited and pointed her finger: "Not only do I know your name, but I also know that you have played haunted houses 23 times in total. Among them, the most feared project is Chainsaw, and your favorite character is Frankenstein— - But you don't like his rotten skull."

    Shaotu was a little stunned: "...you know it very well."

    Annie gave a smug grin (although the blood on the corner of her mouth made her still look horrified).

    "Of course," she pointed to her head, "every guest's data is here!"

    "Every?" Shaotu looked at her in astonishment, "but..."

    Almost half of Huahuangxing's Residents have been in haunted houses, how can Annie remember so much? !

    "Okay, Shaotu," Shaobata said impatiently, "it's nothing to be surprised at, she's a robot." Isn't the robot known for its excellent memory?

    He said to Annie: "We want to enter the haunted house."

    Annie said cheerfully: "Of course! But you need to give me a few minutes. The haunted house has not had guests for a long time. I have to check everyone's situation. I heard that the bloody man Patton's plasma has been drained..."

    "No," Suohata interrupted her, "Let's just stay inside for a while." After

    that, he squeezed past Annie and walked straight into the haunted house.

    Annie was stunned for a moment, her voice a little overwhelmed: "You... don't you play haunted houses?"

    Shaotu looked at her apologetically. Brother '

    "Sorry..." He glanced at Suohata and whispered, "We just want to borrow a place to hide from the sandstorm, so I won't bother you."

    Annie stubbornly said: "But you are the guests of the haunted house, and there are guests coming. , how can the haunted house not open?"

    Shaotu staggered his eyes and couldn't bear to look at her face.

    My brother hated robots in the first place, and he wouldn't even talk to Annie if he hadn't wanted to borrow a haunted house.

    Annie turned to Yaoguang and Maozhi with a pitiful expression: "What about you guys?" She tried to sell it hard, "Actually! We had a new project before, called Night Rain Girl Ghost, and I will play the main role. People have experienced this project!"

    She said eagerly, "Do you two want to play?"

    Maozhi said firmly, "No."

    Yaoguang also shook his head: "I'm not interested."

    Annie: "Ah..."

    Yaoguang is concerned about another question: "It's been more than ten years, are you running all right?" The battery hasn't run out yet?

    Annie whispered: "Because no one has come for a long time, except me, everyone is generally in sleep mode."

    She thought for a while and said, "But after all, the service life is about to end, and many robot parts have some problems. Hearing this ,

    Shaotu, who had planned to enter the house, paused and turned around.

    Yaoguang nodded to show his understanding: "It's normal."