Shaotu raised his head and smiled at him.

    But this project took longer than they expected, and it was almost afternoon when a few people cleaned up the corpse of the wild lion beast.

    Shaobata's eyebrows couldn't help but bring a bit of anxiety: "There are still two or three hours before it gets dark, let's move quickly."

    The night in the wild is full of dangers, and they must get back before dark.

    Several people nodded, hurriedly quickened their pace, and followed Suohata towards the forest.

    However, along the way, they did not encounter any demon beasts again, and they drove smoothly for about half an hour. The surrounding trees gradually thickened and the light began to dim.

    Until he couldn't see the hut of Shuotu's house, Shuoba suddenly said, "Yes."     He

    walked quickly to a tree, pointed to several roots and said, "Look here."

There are several small flowers with bright colors, and the petals exude a faint fluorescence, which is very conspicuous in the dim woods.

    "This is a taro flower," said Shuoba.

    Yao Guang was a little surprised: "It smells so good." She didn't stand too close, but she could smell an overwhelming floral fragrance.

    Shaobata smiled: "Of course."

    "These flowers, as well as the aroma, are all to attract wild beasts and entice them to eat, so as to spread the seeds farther."

    He crouched down and used a small shovel . Carefully dug a few times: "Look, it's all seeds."

    The soil under the florets was turned up, revealing dozens of seeds the size of rice grains.

    Seeing Yaoguang reaching out to touch her, Shaoba hurriedly grabbed her: "Be careful, these seeds are covered with a mucous membrane, and animals will be fine if they eat them, but if humans touch them, they will get a rash."

    Shaotu was surprised: "I still Can it be like this?"

    Shaoba: "Yes, this is also a means of protection, and if humans eat it, it will be easy to have diarrhea..."

    Mao Zhi suddenly coughed: "Ouch!"

    Everyone was surprised and turned back quickly , but found that he was squatting aside, desperately snapping his throat.

    Yaoguang stood aside with cold eyes: "He ate it."

    Shaotu and Shaoba: "..."

    "Cough, I'll come."

    Shaoba walked to Maozhi and touched his back a few times. , suddenly knocked hard somewhere.

    "Cough!"

    Mao Zhi opened his mouth and spat out a few seeds.

    Shaotu looked at Maozhi reproachfully: "Why do you put everything in your mouth."

    Mao Zhi turned his head: "...Huh."

    Yaoguang noticed that Shaoba picked up the seeds and carefully put them into the rucksack, and asked curiously, "Don't you throw them away?

    " Of course not."

    He pointed: "As long as the core is not damaged, they can generally germinate normally, and these seeds are not so delicate."

    Shuoba: "Everyone, hurry up and dig, there are a lot of potatoes around here, let's be quick and easy to fight for Dig some more seeds before it gets dark."