Yao Guang got up from Ludwig and grabbed Ludwig.

    For some reason, the latter got up a little stiffly, and he closed his collar as if trying to hide it before he said to everyone, "Come with me."

    "Wait." Yao Guang suddenly said.

    Ludwigton lived.

    Yao Guang blinked and said, "Your face is very red, are you alright?"

    He looked at his chest again: "Your heartbeat is also very fast," paused, "Could it be..."

    Shaotu and Maozhi were almost at the same time Said: "Yaoguang, shut up!"

    Yaoguang: "?"

    Shaotu took a deep breath and said to Ludwig, "Then I'll disturb you."

    After saying that, before Yaoguang could speak again, he pushed and pulled her into the entrance.

    There were no lights in the hallway, only a small permanent lamp emitting a faint light.

    The three of them were crowded at the door, embarrassed to move around. While they were hesitating, a middle-aged woman's voice suddenly came from the end of the corridor: "Master?"

    A woman in a black and white dress appeared at the entrance of the corridor. She had a plump figure and a kind face. , holding up a lamp: ""I heard a voice... is someone coming? "Seeing the three, the footsteps stopped, and the eyes showed curiosity: "This is...? "

    The juniors in the school," Ludwig said, "Emma, ​​please arrange two guest rooms, they will be staying here tonight." "You

    actually let them stay overnight? A few people were stunned, and Shaotu said, "President? That way... won't it bother you too much? "

    It doesn't matter, there are spare rooms at home," Ludwig said, "and the patrol is outside, and you will be found as soon as you go out." What

    he said was not unreasonable. Several people looked at each other and could only give up.

    But Emma showed an inexplicable excited expression after listening to Ludwig's words: "Junior? Master, are these your friends! "

    Ludwig: "No, it's just..."

    Emma turned around and shouted happily at the stairs, "Sir! Come out now! Something happened! Master Luther has made friends! "

    Three people: "? ? ? "

    Ludwig: "..."

    He took two steps forward and pulled Emma calmly: "Emma, ​​don't wake up grandpa, it's not a big deal. "

    "Why isn't it a big deal?" ! ” A stern and old voice sounded suddenly.

    Several people were stunned.

    General Adolf stood on the stairs and glanced at everyone. When he saw Yao Guang, he seemed slightly stunned, and his eyes flashed with surprise: "It's you?"

    Yao Guang nodded at him: "Thank you for your help in the previous matter."

    Everyone: " " !" Noticing that his grandson     was

    also looking at him, General Adolf turned his head hurriedly, "This classmate, I don't quite understand what you are talking about."

    Yaoguang: "...?"

Looks a little familiar.

    "Well, let's go to rest first," Emma came out to smooth things out. "After all, it's so late, and a few classmates are also tired."