She easily picked up Ludwig and walked towards Haiga.

    "Here," Yaoguang handed it over, as if Ludwig was a bag of potatoes and stuffed it into Haijia's arms, "Take him to the infirmary."

    Haijia: "Ah... oh! Luther?! As soon as Ludwig started, he exclaimed, "Why is he so cold?!"

    "It's normal for shock," Yaoguang said, "just lie down in the medical cabin for a while."

    Hai Jia dared not Delayed, and hurriedly asked someone to take Ludwig away.

    Teacher Jin came over: "Yaoguang, are you alright?"

    Ares suddenly lost control just now, it is one of the most perfect S-class robots made by Ludwig, Yaoguang is close, and I don't know if he is injured.

    Yaoguang shook his head: "I'm fine."

    Teacher Jin said sternly, "But you have to go and have a look. You should also go to the infirmary." Ludwig sent him there anyway.

    Everyone did not expect that the duel between the two would end in this way, and they did not know how to react for a while.

    Teacher Jin's tone softened a little: "You did a good job." Deserved number one.

    "Let's do an inspection," she said. "The awards ceremony will be in an hour. Don't forget to go to the auditorium then."

    Yaoguang nodded and looked at Shaotu and Lu Xuekai.

    Teacher Jin noticed it and said, "The other contestants have to go to the auditorium first." She patted Yao Guang's shoulder, "It's okay, let Ludwig take you back then.

    " Alright! Then I'll send the elementary school girl there first!"

    He put on Yaoguang's shoulder and pulled the person away.

    ***

    Infirmary.

    Yaoguang didn't want to do the examination. While the nurse was adjusting the instrument for her, she stepped forward and gently pressed her hand on the instrument.

    A few slender blue rays of light flashed on the back of Yaoguang's hand, and like a snake, they swam into the instrument along her fingertips. When she released her hand, the instrument popped up a prompt: [The detection is completed, everything is normal. 】

    "That's alright," the nurse said, "then you can rest for a while, and you can leave when I finish registering the information."

    Yao Guang nodded, turned his head, and met a pair of gray-blue eyes.

    When she came, Ludwig had been transferred from the sanatorium, and since he had not woken up from the coma, he was placed in a compartment on the side and covered with a curtain.

    Was he seen?

    Yao Guang put away his hands as if nothing had happened, and asked in a low voice, "Are you alright?"

    Ludwig's expression moved slightly when he heard the words.

    "You..." As soon as he opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was hoarse, like rolling over rough sandpaper.

    He could only go to get the water glass on the table, but he didn't want to bump into a pair of soft hands.

    Yaoguang picked up the water glass and stuffed it into his left hand: "Here."

    Ludwig took it subconsciously, realized something, and raised his head suddenly: "How could you...?!"

    Yaoguang: "?" In the