Thinking of her mother's advice, Yaozhu's eyes flashed, and she looked up at Haijia.

    "Senior Haijia," she said softly, "I'm still a little worried about Senior Luther's body. Do you have his communication number? Why don't I come..."

    "Oh," Haijia waved his hand, "I I’ve already sent him a text message, let’s talk about it when he sees it, don’t bother him, Luther doesn’t like his number being known by people who don’t have a deep relationship.”

    Yaozhu’s second half sentence was in his hearty smile. Being held back by Shengsheng: "...Okay."

    Turing admired Yaozhu's embarrassed face and laughed.

    She patted Hai Jia on the shoulder: "Good job."

    Hai Jia: "??"

    At the same time, the first general's house.

    "Master, are you really okay?" Emma looked at Ludwig worriedly, "Do you want to rest for two more days?"

    "Thank you, Emma, ​​but a machine in the laboratory is almost finished," Ludwig said. Xi said lightly, "I have to keep an eye on it."

    Perhaps because of the early recovery from a serious illness, Ludwig's complexion was slightly pale, as if covered with a layer of snow, appearing to be even darker now, with long black satin-like hair It didn't tie up like before, but slipped down the cheeks, eliminating the sharpness in the blue eyes.

    He looked more like a frail and sickly young boy—rather than a calm and decisive student council president.

    Emma sighed.

    Master Luther is stubborn, since he said so, there will be no room for manoeuvre.

    "Okay," she stepped aside from the door, "but the lord said that he would like you to come over...cough," her expression was a little weird, "he said he wanted you to teach him to post."

    Ludwig: "?"

    Being stared at by those gray-blue eyes, Emma felt a little guilty, half-assisting and half-pulling Ludwig: "In short, go to the study!"

    Twenty minutes later.

    "You can post after pressing this button," Ludwig pointed to the computer. "Do you want to post it now?" The

    old general hurriedly grabbed the mouse: "Don't wait."

    Ludwig: "...?"

    However... He stared at the screen with a little surprise: "Didn't Grandpa say that he doesn't read the forum very much? Why did he suddenly think of posting?"

    General Adolf: "Hmm..."

    Emma rolled her eyes beside him.

    Really shooting myself jio.

    "And these," Ludwig pointed to a stack of documents, "Isn't these all the information of the Union Immigration Bureau? Is there any problem in posting them on the public forum?"

    Emma hurriedly explained: "These are on the Immigration Bureau's official website. It's all there on the announcement, but it's just hard to find."

    After all, the official website is updated every five years, and what General Adolf wants is information from seven or eight years ago, which can't be found on the official website for a long time.

    Ludwig nodded and said again: "Then why..."

    He asked one question after another, annoyed the old general.