I saw Yaoguang lift up the cock, and it was a shot, and the opponent on the other side was immediately shot in the head.

    When she pulled the trigger, a strong recoil suddenly erupted, Yaoguang's hair was blown behind her face instantly, and the strong wind even rolled towards Lu Xuekai, he was so frightened that he took two steps back and looked at Yao again. Guang, but found that she was still standing firmly on the spot, not even moving the position of her hand.

    Her expression was calm, and the gun was aimed at the other two.

    "Bang!" "Bang!"

    Both bullets hit, and the two players were ejected from the system before they even had time to resist.

    Yaoguang put away the cock, weighed it, and muttered: "It's so light."

    Everyone: "..."

    The combat department here felt deeply ridiculed.

    Only Long Tao laughed and typed a line of words contentedly: "That man just now, the clock tower, stood upside down and sang "Conquer" - please!"

    He also enlarged the barrage and added flashing special effects.

    Roommate: "...you're enough." In the

    arena, Yaoguang bent down to pick up the number plate on the ground, Lu Xuekai followed behind her, and murmured, "Xiaoyao, you have become amazing."

    Yaoguang: "?" Her level has always been like this.

    Yaoguang just showed that hand, and many barrages have a 180° attitude change, and they all blow rainbow farts:

    [Sister is so confident, I like it. 】

    【i have i, have voted. ]

    [Just now, he was so handsome, he burst into the head directly, so good A! 】

    It just happened that Lu Xuekai also said: "Your attack method has also changed, good sao..."

    He suddenly got stuck.

    The barrage didn't let him go.

    [He just wanted to say "Hello sao", right? 】

    【Hong Shixian stares.jpg. ]

    [Grass hahahahaha, Miss Sister is looking back! 】

    Yaoguang asked him suspiciously: "Okay | Sao? What does this mean?" The

    barrage was full of hahahaha.

    【Taishe is dead Taishe is dead! ]

    [Help, my toes have pulled out a Mariana Trench! ]

    [Ms.: Soul Question.jpg]

    Lu Xuekai bathed in Yaoguang's perplexed and sincere eyes, and felt a lot of pressure. He hesitated for a long time before he stammered out a few words: "It's just... I praise you for being strong..."

    Yao Guang: "?"

    "Cough!" Lu Xuekai's eyes flickered, "It just means that you are very strong, and I want to invite you to learn from each other!"

    "Can you learn from each other?" Yaoguang nodded, "Yes, I often accompany people to learn from each other." Although All are soldiers of the army.

    Seeing that she was really about to put on a stance, Lu Xuekai hurriedly stopped: "No no no! Don't be in a hurry now!" He tried to change the subject, "How many number cards do you have now?"