Hearing this, Bernese's brows tightened in disapproval.

    "If it's just for face," he said coldly, "then I have nothing to say."

    Fang Manshan was startled and slowly raised his head.

    "But..." He said blankly, "If I don't maintain my dignity..." Others will laugh at him and despise him.

    Tears were all over his face, and he looked terrible.

    Burnshan and Teacher Jin exchanged glances, Teacher Jin suddenly said, "Do you know which star Yaoguang is from?"

    Fang Manshan: "...Ah?"

    "Black Mercury," Teacher Jin said lightly.

    Fang Manshan: "What... black...?!"

    "It seems that you know this star too," Mr. Jin looked at his surprised expression and said slowly, "Although he is a third-class star, Heisher is a human being. The most difficult star to survive."

    "Due to the proliferation of monsters and environmental pollution, Black Mercury is covered with toxic gases all year round. More than half of the residents have respiratory diseases, and some even died before they reached adulthood..."

    She paused and said softly. Dao: "Yaoguang is the one who came out of there." Even though

    she lived in the most difficult planet, she didn't even complain.

    Others can enjoy in a comfortable and comfortable environment, but Yaoguang may work hard for a bottle of expired nutritional supplements.

    If anyone wants to complain about God's injustice, Teacher Jin thinks, Yaoguang is the most qualified one.

    She still remembered that the day before the freshman game, she went to the classroom to check the lights out, only to find a person lying on the case, modifying the weapon with the weak wall lamp.

    Mr. Dingguang Jin's eyes hurt when he saw it, but after a round of inspection, he found that the man was still in the same place, and his posture had not changed much.

    Teacher Jin couldn't help looking at his watch. It was ten minutes past two, a full forty minutes had passed.

    "Do you know who that person is?" she asked Fang Manshan.

    Fang Manshan already had the answer in his heart, but he didn't dare to say it.

    For some reason, he somehow felt that once he said that name, there were some things he would never be able to catch up with.

    But Teacher Jin still said, "That's Yaoguang."

    "The next day at eight o'clock in the morning is the freshman competition. She sat in the classroom until the sun rose and was still making weapons."

    She stared at Fang Manshan's paleness . "Aren't you unfair? Don't you question why Yaoguang is better than you?"

    "That's the reason!"

    "Crack!"

    She slapped the white bow in front of Fang Manshan: "Rather than thinking about how to hinder it all day long Others, it's better to spend an extra hour of training, even ten minutes!"

    "You haven't even done one-tenth of other people's efforts, and you are still complaining about others. The teacher is really ashamed of you!

    " Like a heavy hammer, it slammed into Fang Manshan's heart.