***The

    next day, at ten o'clock in the morning, the second round of the competition officially started.

    Yesterday, many players had been wiped out, the field of competition was reduced, and the audience was much denser. As soon as Yaoguang came on stage, he heard someone shouting:

    "Yaoguang! Come on!"

    Yaoguang was taken aback and looked down the stage.

    Several third-class students crowded in the auditorium, waving desperately at her.

    For some reason, she glanced at it and subconsciously looked for Shaotu's figure, but she didn't see him.

    There should also be competitions, Yaoguang thought silently, the students sitting in the auditorium are basically players who have won too few games and simply gave up the competition.

    The third-class students were still waving at Yaoguang, she hesitated and did not respond to them.

    Other viewers scoffed.

    "The third-class star is noisy. I can't even hear the referee's voice."

    "Why are they cheering for No. 99? She is also a third-class star?" "Who knows, but the     little

    sister is very good."     "It's only Class C. Yesterday, she was lucky, she didn't meet a strong opponent, and it's probably over today."     Indeed, Yaoguang's opponent today is a mechanical class A - after the first round of competition, the players' strength has been purified There are quite a few, and it is rare to see players below the B level, not to mention the third-level star.     No wonder the third-class students cheered Yaoguang so excitedly.     The staff reminded Yaoguang: "This player, please take your own weapon."     He handed Yaoguang's white bow over, Yaoguang took it subconsciously, but when he started, he was surprised and looked down at the bow.     The staff noticed her expression: "Is there any problem?"     At this time, the broadcast was already reporting: "Please enter the contest for the first competition immediately!"     "..." Yao Guang retracted his gaze and said briefly, "It's okay. "     She turned around.     When she and her opponent were seated on the 12th, the host said: "Today's group is a bit special, the C-level mechanical department versus the A-level mechanical department, well, I hope both players can work hard and strive for the best performance! Let's applaud them!" There     was only sparse applause from the audience, but it was immediately covered by a group of enthusiastic cheers.     "Come on! Shisu is the best!"     "Go on Shisu! What is Class C? KO her!"     A small group of people who were obviously different from the rest of the audience were desperately cheering for player No. 12.     "Is this Shisu a student who won the Children's Mechanical Design Award a few years ago?" an audience member asked.     "Yes, yes, that's her," another person sighed, "I heard that she has a group of fanatical fans, she is really amazing."

    Soon, fans of player No. 12 took aim at Yaoguang again.

    "What's that in No. 99's hand? A large ear scoop?"

    "Hurry up and admit defeat! My sister won't fight you!" The

    third-class classmates were unhappy when they heard this.

    "There is no competition yet, why should Yaoguang admit defeat?!"

    "Yaoguang will definitely defeat No. 12!"

    Their resistance provokes even greater ridicule.

    "Laughing to death, when is the third-class star's turn to speak here?"