His face turned pale, staring at the broken gun, looking like he was hit hard.

    Yaoguang shook his head: "Our competition is over."

    She ignored Fang Manshan and turned to step down.

    Yaoguang looked next door again, the gray-haired boy had been taken away by the infirmary, followed by a group of students watching the fun.

    With sharp eyes, she saw Shaotu's figure in the crowd.

    She hesitated, but did not go.

    Instead, it was Shaotu who saw her and said loudly, "Yaoguang! Here!"

    Yaoguang paused in his footsteps and turned his head silently: "Huh?"

    Shaotu ran over with an anxious face: "Come with me! Maozhi is injured!"

    Yao Guang was stunned: "Maozhi?"

    She remembered the gray-haired boy just now, and then she reacted—that was actually a cat child?

    "But..." She said in surprise, "If it was Maozhi, how could he lose to Ritu?"

    With Maozhi's strength, he could easily win against him.

    "I don't know either..." Shaotu shook his head, "But you can't let him lie in the infirmary alone, right? Come with me." Before

    Yaoguang refused, he grabbed her arm and followed the ambulance. The car leaves.

    at the same time.

    "Hahaha!" Ruitu patted Fang Manshan's shoulder proudly, "Have you seen the face of that bastard Maozhi? It's unbelievable!"

    Fang Manshan was still immersed in the failure just now, barely pulling the corner of his mouth: " As expected of you."

    "Don't worry too much," Ruitu said disdainfully, "With my conductive bullet, what if we lose to Yaoguang? We will definitely win the next few games, and it will be us who will enter the quarterfinals.

    He was about to brag, but Fang Manshan's expression suddenly tightened, and he desperately held on to Ruitu: "Wait... don't talk about it!" "

    What are you panicking?" Ruitu rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I am here. Most people can't detect things, and they will never reveal their stuff..."

    "Showing stuff?" A cold voice suddenly said to himself, "What stuffing?"

    Ritu froze.

    Fang Manshan trembled and said, "Student... President...?"

    ——Ludwig stood behind the two of them.

    His face was cold, and his gray-blue eyes were like a winter sky with fluttering snow.

    "Ritu, and Fang Manshan," the cold voice did not fluctuate, "please come with me."

    ***

    Being stared at by Ludwig's cold long eyes, Ruitu couldn't help sweating like rain. .

    ...was discovered by him? !

    Do not! He immediately refuted himself. His cousin said that even the inspectors at the casino couldn't find this weapon. He was a primary school student. How could it be possible...

    Ludwig: "You guys have used prohibited weapons and are disqualified from this competition."

    Ruitu and Fang Manshan raised their heads at the same time, and said in amazement: "What?!"