The host quickly stood up: "Student president?!" It was actually Ludwig!

    Ludwig is the grandson of the first general, Adolf. Adolf is very old. It is said that he intends to pass the title directly to Ludwig after Ludwig graduates - he will become the youngest Duke in the history of the alliance.

    And Ludwig himself is also very good. He has extremely high attainments in machinery. He has no need to study school knowledge for a long time. He is busy participating in the development of military machinery every day.

    Therefore, the host behaved respectfully: "Hello, President Luther."

    Ludwig nodded to him briefly, and walked into the control room. Eight other students filed in. They seemed to have different personalities, but they all looked at the same thing. Ludwig was obviously very obedient to him.

    "Hey, Mr. Shawna," the only blond boy waved to the host, "How is this year's freshman? Did you see someone interesting?" The

    host recognized Ludwig's only friend. ——Haigga, who is also the heir to the duke.

    Compared with the calm and handsome Ludwig, Haiga looks like the incarnation of sunshine. Her handsome face is always full of smiles, and she curiously said, "When I just came in, I heard the audience's voice is very loud."

    The host returned to his senses and said, "There was a team that broke Arthur's record in Class A, so they were a little excited."

    Hearing this, several other student council members also looked over.

    "Who can break Arthur's record?" a burly boy said in surprise, "I'm quite optimistic about him."

    "That's because he is as simple-minded as you and has developed limbs." Another beautiful girl turned rolled his eyes.

    She raised her chin high, and she was more ornately dressed than the others—at first glance, she looked like a pampered noble lady in the upper class.

    "Torin," a clear-eyed young man beside her gave her a reproachful look, "you can't talk like that."

    Turin rolled his eyes, but didn't pick any more.

    She walked to the side and used two fingers to pick up the file left by the host: "Huh? You are talking about this girl?"

    She looked at Yaoguang's file, and said slowly: "Yaoguang, mechanical department...C Ban?" She snorted, "It's kind of interesting."

    Turin threw the file to Hai Jia: "Well, aren't you looking for interesting people?"

    Hai Jia took it, "wow", and turned to Luther Vichy: "Beauty, she's the type you like!"

    Ludwig: "..."

    He gave Haiga a cool look and turned his eyes away.

    "Sorry, show me." Suddenly, one hand took away the file.

    Hai Jia was stunned for a moment, then turned her head: "... Yaozhu?"

    This second-year student who only joined the student council this year has always been soft and sensible.

    Yaozhu was inconvenient to explain, and hurriedly walked aside holding the file.

    She quickly read the information above, and when she raised her head, her eyes were full of panic.

    Really Yaoguang? !

    She actually didn't know much about her half-sister, but she only knew that when she was ten years old, her mother squeezed Yaoguang away from her mother and packed it up and sent it to a remote third-class star, so that she could successfully inherit her father. His mother also made up many lies to cut off the relationship between his father and his original spouse.