As soon as the words fell, Yin Jitian immediately felt a wind whizzing past him!

Bei Sheng, Bei Wei, and Bei Yuhong looked over and saw Kong Void running towards them angrily. At the same time, they saw Yin Jitian standing at the door, with bright eyes.

However, Shantidea teases the emptiness, why does the emptiness pull out the skin of Shan Shan?

Isn't he a new disciple of the Bei family? How can you move the people of Wanfo Temple's loneliness!

Void angrily came to the puppet of the Yin sacrifice to the sky, and angrily threw the avatar that was cut in half: "In order to save the stupid puppet, I was almost killed by five evil cultivators. I hit it! Fortunately, I ran fast, otherwise, you will have to collect the body for me!"

After he came out of the old friend's house, Shantide remained silent. Just thinking that Shantideva was angry that he went in for so long and didn't come out.

Later, because I heard someone talking about the tenth-level animal master, out of curiosity, I took Shantian to the shop in the market. Unexpectedly, I met five evil cultivators who were also going to the tenth-level animal master. .

In this way, the six of them fought.

In order to prevent the five of them from hurting Shantiantian, he only defended and did not attack, but Shantiantian stood there dumbfounded, not knowing how to dodge or escape.

Old Ancestor Qi Mei and Old Ancestor Qi took the opportunity to attack Shantiantian. In order to save Shantiantian, he was almost hit by the other three ancestors who attacked.

In the end, Shantide still slashed his hand with the sword of Ancestor Demon, and immediately, with a bang, it turned into a double-half avatar.

When Beisheng heard this, his eyes widened and he stammered: "Please... ask me, you... how did you escape from the hands of the five evil cultivators!

" , let him admire, if he had this ability, he would be worried about meeting the senior monks of the Ling family! Bei Yuhong, who knew Void

's true identity, looked at Bei Sheng's suddenly bright eyes, coughed uncomfortably, and said, "Even if you ask, you won't be able to learn it!" He

blew his beard and stared: "I'm talking to you!"

"That..."

Bei Yuhong wanted to tell him that the man in front of him, Shantideva, was also a avatar, but he saw Shantideva coming this way. When he came, he choked back his words.

"Void!"

Void heard the sound, turned his head, but saw another Shantide coming towards him.

He was stunned for a moment: "This..."

Bei Sheng kindly pointed at Yin Jitian's puppet and said, "This is also a avatar!"

Before Yin Jitian could react, he sternly scolded: "Empty, your body As a disciple of the Bei family, you actually called the young lady's name directly, you broke the rules, you can go to the director to receive the punishment yourself!"

Void suddenly remembered his current identity and was speechless.

I can only hold back my face and stare at Yin Jitian!

Bei Yuhong laughed, then turned to look at the law enforcement elders and the others who had been following Yin Jitian, and asked, "I don't know what

the elders have come to Hong Elder's Home about?" The elders were still looking at Yin Jitian in surprise.

Bei Yuhong immediately guessed a few points in his heart. He turned to Yin Jitian and said, " Jantian