The village chief looked at him His hair had turned into a sharp knife, and he almost didn't kneel on the spot.

With a sad face, he said, "I really haven't seen this ghost repairer! If you really want to find him, I can ask the villagers for you, maybe the villagers have seen this person!"

Yin Jitian saw that the big village chief didn't seem to be there Lie, I scanned Douhua Village and the surrounding areas outside the village with my vision, but I did not see the figure of Tun Po.

"No need!"

Once again, the head of the village saw Yin Jitian's hair returning to its original state, he was relieved, raised his hand and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve.

His motherfucker!

If you get hurt by his hair!

Don't say whether it will kill him, I am afraid that the injured place will not be healed for a lifetime!

Yin Jitian glanced at the sweat on the forehead of the village chief, and asked suspiciously, "Are you very hot?"

Logically speaking, cultivators should not sweat like ordinary people.

However, Beiming was different. His body was tormented by the pain, and he couldn't stand it until he was sweating!

Da Village Chief dared to tell the truth, so he had to make up a lie to deceive him: "I'm not hot, but because I accidentally touch the wound on my body, I sweat!"

When Yin Jitian thought of coming in, he saw Da Village Chief Drugs are being applied!

The village chief hurriedly changed the subject: "Shantentian, are you here to buy rations for monsters today?"

Yin Jitian's expression froze.

In fact, he wanted to avoid Bei Yuhong, and then, there was no place... that he thought of coming to Douhua Village.

Of course, that's just one of the reasons!

The second is to see if I can meet Soul-Swallowing here, and the third...

Yin sacrifices to the sky to see the big village chief!

Seeing that Yin Jitian didn't answer him immediately, and seeing that he was looking at him, the village chief guessed something about him, and quickly said, "Shantenten, do you need my help with anything? If there is something, just say it. Come out, as long as I can help, I will definitely help!"

Yin Jitian shook his head: "No! I just want to ask you something!"

The village chief quickly said: "Then you can ask! As long as I know, I must know everything, and I will tell you everything!"

He saw that Yin Jitian's hair was hanging down a lot, and the corner of his mouth finally brought a smile.

Yin Jitian asked deeply, "Really?"

"Of course! Just ask!"

Yin Jitian raised his eyebrows: "I ask you, have you lied to me?"

The village chief replied without thinking: "No!"

Yin Jitian narrowed his eyes slightly, staring at him without speaking!

The big village chief was stared at by him, and seemed to think of something. He suddenly felt in his heart, and thought to himself, did he know about that incident?

But, no!

Yin Jitian picked up the fruit on the table and took a big bite: "Are you sure?"

The village chief immediately patted his chest and said, "I promise, I didn't lie to you!"