Bei Ming said coldly, "Shut up!"

Yin Jitian's heart quivered slightly, looking at Bei Ming in astonishment.

He... how could he still remember this matter!

"Since you're here to find herbal medicine, it's fine to find it and bring it back, why did you bring me here?"

The smile on the corner of Xuanyuan Yu's mouth widened a bit: "The curative effect of some medicines is immediately apparent as soon as they are picked. Only taking it can reflect the best effect of herbal medicine." In the

passage, once again fell into an atmosphere of silence.

Yin Jitian looked at Xuanyuan Yu who was walking in front, suddenly, one turned around and hooked Beiming's neck, pulled down, and at the same time, he stood on tiptoe, handed his lips, and stamped a letter on Beiming's cold thin lips. kiss.

Bei Ming was slightly startled, and the corners of his mouth curved slowly.

Yin Jitian opened his mouth silently: "You will be rewarded!" I

really want to tell Beiming not to look for herbs to prolong his lifespan. He should not only have a hundred-year lifespan like ordinary mortals.

But after speaking out, he must explain to Bei Ming what he can cultivate. The most important thing is that he doesn't even know how long he can cultivate. In case, he can only live for a hundred years like an ordinary mortal. ...

Yin Shantian laughed at himself in his heart, feeling that he was thinking too far!

Perhaps, Bei Ming's feelings for him may not last a hundred years!

Bei Ming quickly lowered his head and put a kiss back on his lips, and then said silently, "Thank you for your reward!"

Yin Jitian looked at it, and the corners of his lips curved into a beautiful smile.

The two people who only have each other have no idea that the person in front is reflected by the fluorescent stone wall, and they see their intimate behavior in their eyes.

Xuanyuan Yu sneered at the corner of his lips!

In the passage, they couldn't see the sun, and the three of them didn't know the current time. They only knew that they had walked for a long time, and when their feet were sore, they finally left the fluorescent passage full of spiritual energy.

Xuanyuan Yu looked at Bei Ming and said, "Your body is not as good as before, how about you and Shantian sit on my magic weapon and go to the stone statue?"

Bei Ming slowly lowered his eyes, covering the coldness that appeared in his eyes, and soon, again Raising his eyes, Hei Mu has returned to his indifferent color: "Yeah!" The

three sat on the magic weapon, Xuanyuan Yu immediately said to Shantian: "We will go through a passage of four seasons later, where will we restrain our spiritual power, only I can barely control the magic weapon to pass through the passage, and then I can only hold on to it!"

"What is the Four Seasons passage?"

Yin Jitian had just finished asking this, and a large splash of water poured down from the top of his head, as if a sluice was opened overhead. , the water kept rushing straight down, and the whole person was almost unable to stand up due to the pressure of the water.

Bei Ming quickly pulled Yin Jitian into his arms, bent down slightly to block the impact of the flood water for him, and explained, "This is the spring channel, spring means rain, and now this water is the rain under the spring channel."