Lei Tinghu jumped up and jumped lightly to the man behind him. On the big tree, looking down at Yin Jietian, said: "I can only make Chi Yanpeng obey me, but I have no ability to make it obediently become someone else's contract beast!"

Yin Jietian said helplessly: "It seems that I can only deal with that fellow Taoist. You can't tame it!"

"No! You can!"

Yin Jitian was stunned: "What?"

Lei Tinghu didn't explain, and ran to the top of the big tree, hiding his figure!

Yin Jitian tried to call out a few times, but didn't hear Lei Tinghu's response, so he had to face Chi Yanpeng, who was still trembling with his mouth buried on the ground.

Thunder Tiger said that he could tame this flaming Peng, was it because of the magic bell given to him by Soul-Swallowing?

Yin Jitian thought about it and shook his head!

wrong!

The magic bell that Tun Po gave him can only control monsters, and he cannot let monks contract monsters, otherwise, Tunpo would have contracted the black leopard into his own monsters long ago!

Why is Thunder Tiger so sure that he can tame Blazing Peng?

Yin Jitian couldn't guess the meaning of Lei Tinghu's words, so he could only stare at Chi Yanpeng, but he kept thinking about how to make him obediently become someone else's contract beast!

He has neither affinity, nor the deterrent power of Thunder Tiger and its low-level monsters, so how can he make Chi Yanpeng obedient and obedient?

Is it possible for him to use words to keep the thorny bird away from him, as he did in the animal garden, to make the flaming peng obey him obediently?

Could this be too simple?

However, that time, the thorny bird was indeed kept three feet away!

Yin Jitian frowned.

Suddenly thinking about the thorny bird, he couldn't help but think of all the things that happened between him and the monster after he crossed into the realm of self-cultivation. He always felt that there was a different origin between him and the monster!

Yin Jitian looked at Chi Yanpeng, who was shaking more and more, and decided that the dead horse should be the living horse doctor!

He coughed lightly and commanded Chi Yanpeng seriously: "Head up!"

Chi Yanpeng, who was kneeling on the ground and trembling, didn't dare to hesitate and raised his head quickly when he heard Yin Jitian's order.

Yin Jitian saw Chi Yanpeng raised his head, and his eyes quickly flashed stunned!

Can he really order the monsters directly? Or is it that Lei Tinghu is behind his back and instructs Flaming Peng to listen to his own words?

However, Chi Yanpeng looked at him with awe and fear, and it should have nothing to do with Thunder Tiger! "Later, you obediently let that fellow daoist

make a contract, you know?" Chi Yanpeng nodded again and again as if pounding garlic, and then, as if seeing a monster in the wild, he hurriedly turned around and rushed towards the leader of the wild team.

past!

The leader of the wild team and others saw the blazing Peng suddenly rushing towards them, and they were startled.

Chi Yanpeng stopped in front of the leader of the wild team, and then lowered his head obediently, signaling the leader of the wild team to quickly contract it.