1, Moving In

So here I am, in a college, getting assigned a room. They hand me a paper and I look down at it,
Matthew Espinosa and Abbie Hughes. Room 219.

My instant thought was why they would set me up in a room with a boy. Not that I would do anything, but I figured that was against the rules. My second thought was why him? Because Matthew is a player, and he broke my best friends heart. He's a player with a nice haircut and a cute laugh, but other than being super gorgeous, he's a horrible person. He runs around stealing girl's hearts, and leaving them wondering what they did wrong. Matthew Espinosa was a player, and he was also my room mate...

So I was getting dressed, when he came in, I quickly covered up and ran to the bathroom, and finished getting ready. I had on a cute floral tank top, some shorts and my floral Tom's. I put my hair into a cute braid and I applied some mascara. Today was unpacking day, and exploring day, so I had to be prepared for the heat. So I walked out of the bathroom, to see Matthew sitting on his bed, on his phone. He looked away and to me. He smiled, winked and went back to his phone. His boxes were still unpacked, and sitting by the one closet.
"You know we need to unpack, Matthew." I said, and he smiled. He clicked the top button on his phone, and threw it on the bed, getting up and opening boxes. I looked into the closet, which had two sides, with three drawers, and a hanger bar on each side. I began hang up my clothes on one side, and putting shoes in the cubbies.
"You're side is still empty. We have to leave in an hour, so you might wanna speed it up." I said, making sure my bitch-face was on, and blaring.
"Okay, sugar." He said, and I scoffed.
"My name is Abbie, and don't hit on me. You are a player, and nothing else. " I said, giving him another dirty look. He laughed and shrugged.
"I know you, you're Hannah's best friend. Me and her dated once." He said. I knew I would have to punch him in the face sometime. Shame, such a waste of a pretty face.
"Yeah. You broke her heart. I hate you. We will be room mates, and that's it. Okay, Pretty Boy?" I said, and he said nothing in return. I smiled, pleased with myself.
Once I was finished unpacking, and helping Matthew unpack, I put my back pack by the door and went to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, and stuck a piece of gum in my mouth. That's my biggest pet peeve, bad breath. I always have gum with me, if I don't I flip out. I slip on my back pack and head down to the main room to get my map of the campus. Matthew went with his friend, and I went to find Hannah, who also went to this college. We had hoped that we would be room mates, and that didn't work out.
Finally I found her, and told her all about my day. She almost freaked.
"No way, Abbie. Really?" She yelled, and I nodded. I looked up to see the mascot, a firefly, and there we were just talking and sitting under that giant statue. I could kill some one I was so annoyed, why would they pair me up with him?