"No!" Bei Ming quickly turned around and interrupted him: "It's not what you think!"

Yin Jitian forcedly asked: "What is it?"

He didn't want Bei Ming to avoid him all the time, otherwise, he would think feel bad!

"That's..." Bei Ming hesitated, looking at the young man's stunning face, his eyes became more and more hot, his Adam's apple moved up and down, and he said hoarsely: "Shantentian, I'm going to break my promise!"

What?

Before Yin Jitian could react, suddenly, Beiming pulled him into his arms, bowed his head, and correctly sucked his long-awaited lips.

82

Chapter 82 God's Envoy

Yin Jitian suddenly opened his eyes wide, looking at the enlarged handsome face in shock.

Beiming is kissing him!

Yin Jitian's eyes were full of surprise, anger, and resistance, but his heart was much more honest than the expression on his face. At this time, it was excited and excited for Beiming's kiss. , and even looking forward to Beiming to go deeper.

The ice-cold softness that covered his lips made him realize that he did not reject men as he imagined. On the contrary, he had completely accepted the man in front of him, and wanted to get more enthusiasm from him and to indulge. Once by yourself, follow your own heart to respond to this man!

The hands on Beiming's chest gradually loosened, and he drew from his chest to the back of Beiming's neck, wrapped around his neck, put his toes up, slightly opened his lips and stretched out the tip of his tongue to tightly entangle with him.

Bei Ming didn't expect Yin Jitian to kiss him back, his beautiful black eyes flashed with joy, and he excitedly tightened the arms around Yin Jitian's waist, from careful tasting to in-depth exploration, wanting to learn more. Sweetness in lips.

The mist is misty, the spring water is boiling, and the heat and the ambiguity are constantly heating up.

The two people who were standing in Tangquan had already kissed to the point of ecstasy, until Bei Ming suddenly staggered back two steps and fell against the stone wall behind them, and the two had to end the kiss.

Yin Jitian looked at Beiming's pale complexion, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes. He panted slightly and asked, "Are you alright?"

He remembered that Xuanyuanyu had said that Beiming had to restrain his emotions. The Ming body cannot be too angry or excited or excited.

Bei Ming clutched his chest and said weakly, "I need to take a dip in the spring!"

Yin Jitian immediately unbuttoned his clothes for him.