chapter 36-40

The law of the end of the world

Chapter 36 Escape from the Base

    Su Dong anxiously said with red eyes: "Then you just left Xiaoxiao alone and ran back?"

    Meng Dagang hurriedly replied: "What we didn't want, but Qin Jian was seriously injured, if she didn't return to the base for treatment, she would die. Yes!"

    Su Dong stepped forward and grabbed Meng Dagang's collar, stared at his bloodshot eyes, and gritted his teeth: "Don't you think that Xiaoxiao, a girl who is caught by those gang of robbers, will have any consequences? Will she have a way to survive?"

    Meng Dagang was speechless for a while, bowed his head in shame, and Ren Sudong grabbed himself and did not speak, in the end, they were still sorry for Chen Xiao.

    "So as soon as we came back and sent Qin Jian to the research institute for treatment, we went to the base for help first, but now there is no one at the base, so we thought about whether you could help, and now let's go to rescue Chen Xiao together." Qi Ruhai frowned with regret. said. "It's useless to pursue responsibility now. At that time, Chen Xiao also let us go first, and Qin Jian really needed to go back to the base for treatment. I hope you can understand, we really tried our best!"

    Uncle Jiang heard Qi Ruhai said that Qin Jian was sent to the hospital During the treatment at the institute, he was shocked, looked up at Qi Ruhai's face carefully, and saw that although he was full of regret, there was no sign of a guilty conscience. I was secretly surprised. Could it be that Qi Ruhai and the others didn't know the problems of this institute?

    "Captain Qi, I want to ask you a question. I wonder if you can answer us truthfully!" Uncle Jiang said with a straight face.

    Qi Ruhai said: "As far as I can tell, I will definitely know everything!"

    Uncle Jiang himself was born in the army. Of course, he knew that some secrets were carried out by Qi Ruhai and others, so no one could know it!

    He nodded and asked, "I just want to know, Captain Qi, what is the relationship between you and the base research institute in Area B?"

    Qi Ruhai heard this and said in surprise, "We and the Research Institute in Area B?"

    "Yes, please answer me. !" Uncle Jiang asked seriously.

    "The base in area b and the base in area a are fraternal alliance areas. Previously, the base in area b asked the base in area a to help bring back the researchers from their institute, so I was an agent who was assigned by area a to help. In that operation, you also You know, the two men and women who arrived at the base before! The people I brought out this time are only me, Meng Dagang and Qin Jian left because of the people I brought out this time to help the base find medicines, so I can't let Qin Jian have an accident. It must be Take her back to the base for treatment first, otherwise how can I be worthy of so many brothers who died!" Qi Ruhai clenched his fists when he said this.

    After a pause, he said, "Because we are not from Area B, we just went to the base to ask for someone to rescue Chen Xiao. They don't want to. We have no choice but to come to you. After all, it's always good to have multiple people to help! Uncle

    Jiang asked again: "Then you don't know what the researchers in the base of Area B are doing?"

    Qi Ruhai frowned and said, "It is said that they are experts in human biology, but I don't know the specifics." Uncle Jiang, are you asking these questions for research?"