Koneko said to me in a moontone voice, making me shiver that if i "did" something lewd she would punch me in the gut, or worse. in the balls...

Rias: Now now Koneko, let him have his time. Right, Issei?

Issei: Yes~~

And with that, i snuggled deeper between her legs and Asia started pouting because of it.

Kiba: Hm? Issei?

Kiba said while looking in the window, which caught all the attention inside the room.

Issei: Im here Kiba.

Kiba: Eh?

Kiba said in a confused way.

Akeno: Ara ara, whats wrong Kiba?

Kiba: No... its just that, a guy who looks like Issei is beating up the other Perverted duo...

My eyes widened, a guy who looks like me? beating up two guys? then that must be...

Akeno: Oh my~ let me see~

Akeno said and joined Kiba watching in the window, until a yell could be heard inside even in the room.

???: WHERE ARE YOU?! ISSEI!

And a wood smacking a flesh could be heard rapidly outside.

???: HYOUDOU!

Issei: H-H-He...

i said before standing up and started walking backwards and tripped to a hole on the floor making me fall on my butt, which hurts.

Issei: Ouch!

???: I HEARD THAT MOTHERFUCKER! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Issei: HIIIIIIIIII!

???: AHA! SO YOUR INSIDE THAT HOUSE HUH?! IM COMING INSIDE YOU PERVERTED SHITHEAD!

Then after that, everything went quiet, after 9 seconds we could hear one rapid footsteps coming through the door, and started slamming it. Rias stands up at this action and took a defensive stance, the others joined while Issei started to open the window, which to no avail.

Issei: Open-open-open-open...!

I started banging at the window and shouted for help after i couldnt open the window, it was jammed.

Issei: HE-HELP! A MONSTER IS GONNA KILL MEE!

Rias: Issei! calm down! for all we know whoever this man is completely dangerous as how Issei act, Everyone get ready!

They all nodded except of course, me. And after all of that, the door was slammed away, the door flew towards Koneko but she just punched it. And there, in the broken entrance stands, my twin brother, Y/N.

Y/N: YOUR DEAD ISSEI!

ISSEI: MAMMAAAA!

As Y/N started charging me Rias knew he was human so she lowered her hands and so the others, except Koneko as she didnt know and started running towards Y/N, ready to punch him, Y/N blocked it using his bokken that is swift and tough to break, which didnt even made a dent to the wooden bokken Y/N hold, everything became quiet and Y/N started laughing, and walked towards Koneko and slapped her in the back.

Y/N: HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'VE GOT STRENGTH KID! THAT MADE PANIC LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO DIE IF I WAS HIT HAHAHHAAHAHAH!

This made all of us sweatdrop, which me more as i knew i fucked up on something. Did he know i hid my sex magazine underneath my pillow?

Rias: Who are you, and why?

Rias said while pointing at the broken entrance.

Y/N sighed and look towards Rias.

Y/N: If you would have just given him to me this wouldnt have happened.

Rias: ...You got a point.

Y/N: Anyways... as i was saying...

Y/N started walking towards me, with bokken who named it "Hayai" in hand, and raised it on the roof.

Y/N: Time for Punishment, Bitch.

Issei: C-Cant we talk this out Nii-san..?

Everyone: NII-SAN?!

They all said as Y/N's bokken started descending towards my head.

Issei Thoughts: Ah... im fucked.

Y/N Pov

Y/N Thoughts: I didnt know who this people are but oh well...

I started to descend my bokken in hand, with other copy of bokken in hand behind it because of the rapid swinging i did before descending it to Isseis head.

Y/N Thoughts: Hes dead anyways.