"Aww...are you jealous?" He looked at you who was looking at him while smiling. He scoffed and removed your hands.

"Jealous? *scoff*....never…." He said trying to hide the fact and sound sassy. "I never get jealous." He said, trying to sound cool as you chuckled.

"Oh really?" "Yes...but I am angry with you." He said. You looked at him and smiled. You leaned closer to him and softly pecked his cheeks. "And what about now?" You asked.

He was slightly blushing but still put efforts to hide it. "Will you be angry even if I gave you a cute nickname…." You said, he looked at you for a brief moment then looked at the other side.

Hoseok was craving for you to call him nicknames too as he calls you, but you refused at that time. "What about…..ummm…..Hobi?" you said and smiled at him.

Now he lost it and got supershy. He leaned on the door behind him Thinking about the way you cutely called him ‘Hobi’. You also smiled, making him all flustered.

"Let's go Jagi. I want to eat something!" You pouted and showed him your puppy eyes. He looked at your cute face, which made him melt more and he fell on his knees being super shy.

You chuckled and held his hand, trying to drag him while he was drowning in your cuteness.

Time skip~

You were now in your shared room at your home getting ready. Because today you were going on a double date with your husband, Jackson and Sana. You were so happy.

Sana is now 6 months pregnant and is healthy with her baby. Jackson and Sana recently came to know about the baby’s gender and they both want to share it with you two, on this double date.

You were doing some last touch-ups, when you felt two pairs of arms around you. It was obviously your dear husband. He hugged you from behind and hid his face in the crook of your neck, while giving you some butterfly kisses on your neck, shoulders and jawline.

"Are you ready princess?" He asked in between his kisses. You hummed and removed his hands from your waist and turned around.

"How do I look?" You asked. He brightly smiled and kissed your forehead. "Gorgeous as always." He said making you smile.

"How do I look?" He asked, while you just smiled ignoring his question and went out of the room, leaving him dumbfounded.  "Yah...Jung y/n….come back" He yelled from inside the room as you giggled.

Soon you both reached the amusement park. Yes, an amusement park. You and Sana both love amusement parks so most of the dates are there itself, like today. It was still evening and the park was not closed.

You were so excited to meet your bestie as it's been a while. You were looking here and there, like a small kid while Hoseok was admiring you. Only he and Jackson knew how much their wives love this place.

When you entered you saw both of them sitting on one of the benches, while they waved to you. You immediately went to her and hugged her. "How is the little one doing?" You asked, looking at her baby bump.

"He is doing great." Jackson said, while Sana hit him on his left arm. "He?" "I wanted to tell her" she whined, as you chuckled.

"So it's my nephew?" You said looking at her baby bump as Sana nodded while smiling caressing her baby bump. "Ok ok let's go and have fun" Hoseok said and you all agreed.

You and Hoseok went to many rides, while Sana took less rides...mostly small rides..like merry-go-round. She didn't ride too many rides as she was pregnant because of which she was disappointed.

"It's ok baby...we will do it later and bring our baby here too?" Jackson said. But she just looked down with a pout. "Ice cream" She mumbled, making all of you chuckled. Pregnancy hormones 🤓.

Jackson smiled. "You both go ahead. Me and Sana will go get her ice cream." He said as you both smiled. "Do you both need anything?" "n…" "cotton candy" before Hoseok could deny him, you cut him off and immediately demanded cotton candy like a little baby without any hesitation.

Well why to be hesitant, you and Jackson are really close friends now.

Hoseok looked at you. As Jackson chuckled. "Baby…" "it's ok I will bring you one." He ruffled your hair as you scrunch your nose making Sana laugh and she also did the same as her husband and ran away with him.

"YAH…" you yelled at both of them trying to beat the sh*t out of them as Hoseok held you from behind and dragged you.

"Let's take another ride. Which one do you wanna take, baby?" Hoseok asked while you were still busy arranging your hair.

"Umm...yeah….ROLLERCOASTER…" You shouted in excitement and ran towards it, while Hoseok tried to stop you, because he was scared of that ride.
___________________

"Are you scared?" You narrowed your eyes looking at him holding your hand tightly.  "Scared, me…*scoff*" Then you showed him your hand which he was now holding.

"Hahah...I am holding it to protect you…" he awkwardly smiled. "Ok" you simply said and the ride started.
___________________

"Wow, that was so good...let's go once again." You said looking at your side. But your husband was not there. Then you turned around just to see your husband throwing up at the corner.

"I asked him first!" You face palmed yourself and went to him.
___________________

Today was the best date you ever had and you were more than happy. You were driving the car towards your house while Hoseok was sleeping in the passenger seat being a mess, because of throwing up.

"I asked you beforehand" you said. "But I can't leave you alone" He whispered in his sleepy voice. This made your heart warm, realising how much he cared about you.

You were indeed lucky to have him as your husband. "I wish...I will have him as my life partner in my other life too" you thought and drove off, unaware of the disaster coming your way.

Author pov~

While clicking her heels, she was walking elegantly on the marble floor. Soon she reached her room and sat on the couch.

Her secretary came and bowed to her. "Ma'am your flight is tomorrow." Her secretary informed, as she smirked.

"Good!"

"I am coming!"

                                            To be continued…….