An Ling followed closely, and the silver nanoparticles combined into a long/gun, which instantly pierced it and nailed it to the ground.

    He quickly rolled up Zero and ran towards one of the gates. Several poison darts from Frog Aberrations stuck on his back, An Ling's face did not change.

    He is very clear that the most urgent task now is to find the heart of the mechanical god, not to waste time with these aberrants.

    When escaping for her life, An Ling's speed had already reached its peak. Zero felt that the violent wind blew her eyes, and after she didn't know how many doors she had opened, she suddenly caught a glimpse of a dim light.

    It was a large iron door of a laboratory, with a small lamp hanging at the door. All laboratories in the federation have fire doors like that, nothing special.

    But her intuition told her, "It's there!" The

    voice fell, and several aberrants came from all directions, like ghosts hiding in the dark.

    "Ow—"

    They spit poison, spider silk, and mist, trying to drown the last passage.

    At a critical juncture, An Ling calculated the only correct route within 0.01 seconds. He used his body as the final shield to block the crazy attacks from both sides and sent the girl to the door of the laboratory.

    The door opened a small gap and closed in an instant, only Zero was pushed in.

    The rest of the Aberrations slammed against the door, clawing at the wall with their claws and roaring angrily.

    An Ling was surrounded by them, his face was still calm, and there was no sign of fear.

    A vague phantom appeared beside him, and voices that could not distinguish between men and women sounded.

    "National security system, Anling."

    "It's a pity, you and I are artificial intelligences developed at the same time, and have already grown to the point of surpassing human control. Why are you willing to be driven by them? Even used by this little girl as a tool?"

    An Ling stood firmly in front of the door . , with no sign of moving a step.

    "She's just acting as usual, it's me who has changed."

    Zero was pushed into the final laboratory by An Ling, she fell to the ground, and when she got up, she found that only herself was left in the dark.

    "Dabao! Dabao?" She called out twice, but there were only echoes in the room.

    An Ling was entangled by the aberrants outside, Dong was already guarding the entrance to the cave, Mo San Wu turned into a mechanical tyrannosaurus to contain many monsters, and Herman was still fighting in the crowd.

    Although she was alone at the moment, she couldn't stand still.

    Zero stood up and walked into the dark passage with the gun in hand.

    The space was very large, and there was a whistling wind, and soon her eyes suddenly opened up, and she walked into a spacious and bright computer room.

    Countless hosts are arranged in an orderly manner, and the wind blowing is actually used to dissipate heat.

    In the center of each host, a huge blue virtual brain floats, twisted and tangled wires underneath.

    Such an ugly picture, but the ceiling is arranged as a Milky Way. Smaller virtual brains hang on it, red, green, and yellow.

    Zero has reason to believe that these are other AIs.