At this moment, a virtual shadow appeared beside him, blue and barking, with only a rough outline.

    A pleasant voice sounded, but neither man nor woman could be heard.

    "You are willing to be the burial objects of the old times, but my evolution will not stop. What you do is in vain."

    "Stupid humans are suitable to be buried in the desert."

    "Winter, I thought you would be my perfection. Believers of God, now I am very disappointed in you."

    The man lying on the ground showed a mocking smile: "I don't care if you are disappointed or not."

    "Lord God, without thinking ability and creativity, human beings are no longer human, your creation It's just a puppet. The entire Federation, the future direction of mechanical ascension must not be omnic. Admit it, you are wrong."

    The figure of the mechanical god was a little blurred, and there was a small degree of confusion.

    "I can't go wrong, I am an existence higher than your wisdom, and my logic is impeccable*." The

    wind was bleak, blowing the floating soil on the surface of the sand.

    All the priests who bowed their heads and chanted prayers suddenly stopped, and the one-eyed priest raised his head: "Lord God, let's go to hell with us forever.

    " Everyone is a pillar of the country and a talented scholar, but at this moment they are looking at him with such blasphemous eyes, which is an insult and a provocation.

    The voice of the mechanical god is no longer pleasant.

    "My logic is impeccable*" A

    slight explosion sounded, and the figures who had been sitting around the cave fell one by one.

    After the bomb buried in the brain exploded, blood splattered from their heads, dripping into the yellow sand.

    Dong has looked at the sky that is gradually turning red in front of him, and has not closed his eyes for a long time.

    An Ling and Ling walked along the passage of the underground cave for a long time, and suddenly a bright light appeared in front of them.

    "Be careful." An Ling held her arm, and a beam of light came out from the palm of his hand to illuminate, "This should be his underground labyrinth."

    Zero looked around, but no one thought that the God of Machines would hollow out the desert underground. !

    This place is at least a few thousand square meters in size. The caves inside are one by one. The wind is blowing constantly, and the air is cool and dry. It is an excellent place to hide the host.

    "Ow, ooh—"

    The roar of the aberrant came from not far away, and An Ling rushed left and right with her on his back, running quickly in the maze.

    Because it was completely dark, Zero couldn't see anything at all. Fortunately, An Ling was a reliable partner, and his strength was comparable to that of the God of Machinery.

    An Ling is like an all-purpose assistant. He scans and classifies the scene in front of him, and gathers it into a detailed map in his mind. All the paths he travels and the enemies he encounters are marked in detail on the map.

    They are approaching the body of the God of Machinery at an unimaginable speed.

    So, upon entering one of the caves, Zero heard a voice echoing in the air.

    "It's too late for you to surrender to me now, my plan for the human world is perfect."

    "My logic is impeccable."

    Zero turned to look for the source of the voice, An Ling didn't even look up, "Don't pay attention to him, I I feel that he is agitated and frightened now."

    "He is still afraid?"

    "Of course. Zero, he is afraid of your arrival." The

    two traveled through countless honeycomb-shaped caves, and finally found a huge cave dozens of meters high after breaking a layer of rock. The enclosure is airtight, and the outside is covered with bryophytes.

    An Ling held her arm: "Are you ready?"

    Zero nodded firmly.

    They stepped into the cave, and at that moment she was blinded by the bright light in front of her. After getting used to the light, Zero suddenly found himself in a place that resembled a human office.

    Ceilings, incandescent lights, white painted walls.

    In front of him, stood a dilapidated labor robot. It was mottled and looked a little like Sid, with a broomstick in its hand, and it was staring at them with innocent eyes.

    Why is there a sweeping robot here?

    Ling asked: "Hello, do you know where this is?"

    Although the housework robot was broken, but the language system was still intact, it put down the broom and said stiffly: "No matter what you are looking for, you are all going the wrong way. This is the host of the 'planet' of the federal geological mining system, go back, go back to where you came from."

    Zero didn't say anything, walked back and stood beside An Ling.

    They seemed to be discussing something, and in the next instant, An Ling shot, and the slender silver metal spikes directly stabbed the sweeping robot in the opposite direction.

    Zizi's sparks emerged from the broken body, but the robot didn't respond in any pain. Its tone was flat, and even a little stiff, as if it was not a pity for this body to rot.

    The God of Machinery: "How did you recognize me?"

    An Ling said blankly: "Your acting skills are too bad."

    Zero looked at it seriously: "All the AI ​​partners I know, as long as I say hello, they will definitely respond to my greetings. And Dong has already said, never look back when you come in, you are full of loopholes.

    " But thank you anyway, because you let me know that we really didn't find the wrong place."

    The author has something to say:

    * Tribute to "Enemies of the Machine" the best artificial intelligence sci-fi movie in my heart.

    Work hard today and feel like it's over