In the process of escaping, Zero had discovered that a few believers who were fleeing began to avoid the large army and chose to take a detour to run towards them at a very fast speed.

    Of course, An Ling also discovered them, but before he could take action, a long-range missile fell from the sky and hit the sand dunes in the distance.

    The sound of the rumbling explosion hit, and in the tumbling heat wave, Zero hugged his head violently, only feeling a layer of sand pouring on his body, accompanied by the diffuse smell of gunpowder.

    She stuck her head out from under An Ling.

    "That's what?"

    "Government-launched long-range missiles."

    Fortunately, the government's action provided a time gap for the battles created by the melee, allowing Zero and them to avoid the frontal battlefield as quickly as possible.

    Dong had already chosen a location and bombed an oasis with a hand/thunder. As the rocks splashed all over the sky, they were surprised to find that the entrance to an underground cave was below.

    An Ling reached out and tried it, then shook his head: "I can't get in."

    "What?" Zero climbed to the entrance of the cave, and what was within reach was a transparent film like soap bubbles, but it was very flexible, just like the security force field in the city. Same.

    "This should be the last barrier set up by the God of Machines."

    "The energy of the force field is the strongest underground, and we can't enter without artificial means." An Ling turned a hand into a muzzle, "I'll try to see if it can Can't break open violently."

    "Wait a minute." A one-eyed priest stopped him.

    The man was wearing a black robe, and he walked all the way without saying a word, like a shadow.

    At this moment, he stood up with all the priests: "We often see such barriers in the church headquarters, and we know how to open them. Someone must continue to input energy, otherwise the channel will be closed."

    "We must stay for you . Guard the gate."

    An Ling didn't speak, he turned his head to look at Dong Ji inquiringly.

    The beautiful man turned pale, he shook his head and smiled and said, "My friend has made up his mind, it seems that I have to stay too."

    All the priests sat around the entrance of the cave, and everyone was silently praying.

    They have done things like this hundreds of thousands of times. In the past ten years, they have played tricks on tigers, mutilated countless people, and spread the evil/religion farther and farther. They lost their humanity and turned into puppets.

    In this last prayer, I hope that the Lord God, whom they have loved and loved for half a lifetime, can achieve detachment with them.

    Zero has already stepped into the cave, and An Ling follows her below.

    She looked back at the people who were still sitting outside, and subconsciously felt a little strange: "Winter is

    over ?" Heart, keep going, never look back, I'll be waiting for you outside."

    "Okay." Zero nodded and jumped down without hesitation.

    By the time they left and the figure completely disappeared into the dark underground cave, Dong had collapsed to the ground. He looked up at the blue sky, his eyes empty, his long curly hair scattered on the sand like dry seaweed.