Dong Ji paused. Next, he snorted again: "In this situation, even the God of Machines knows that I am a traitor, and President Mo is still suspecting that I am a double agent?"

    "I didn't say a spy, I was talking about you... ..."

    Before he could finish speaking, the plane suddenly jolted violently. Zero whole person fell forward, and was pulled tightly by the seat belt.

    The oxygen masks of all seats fell down, An Ling pulled one and quickly put it on for Zero, his eyes sharply looking out the window.

    "Boom -"

    A missile burning with thick smoke passed the fuselage, hit a building not far away and detonated, and the fire burst into the sky in an instant.

    "Everyone be careful, we were hit by an air attack, fix our bodies, and prepare to make a forced landing at any time!" The driver shouted on the radio, with urgency in his voice.

    An Ling stood up with the back of Zero's chair, his hands instantly turned into silver-white metal flow, and the nano-robot quickly built a protective skeleton in the cabin. He fixed everyone in their respective seats to prevent unnecessary collisions.

    With the extreme turn of the aircraft, the entire body turned 360 degrees directly at high altitude, and Zero clearly saw the clouds of aircraft passing through the air, the clouds that were smashed, and the swarm of drones that were chasing behind.

    Those drones were black and white, their heads were constantly flashing with dense fire, and the guns kept firing, like firecrackers bombarding indiscriminately in their ears.

    At this time, the cabin has lost its lighting, the light outside the window is flickering, and there is constantly the sound of rumbling debris falling. If it wasn't for An Ling's help, I'm afraid everyone would have been thrown into the air.

    Herman grabbed the oxygen mask on his face with a twisted expression: "My... shield... can still... last for five minutes!"

    His special ability [Holy Shield] sets a golden shield on the back of the fuselage. Block all the bullets of the drone, and when the ammunition hits it, water waves will appear on the surface of the shield.

    Although the protection is temporarily safe, 5 minutes is simply a drop in the bucket if the drones continue to chase.

    Mo Sang took a deep breath and grabbed the cabin with one hand with a grim expression, as if trying to go out. But because the plane kept turning and turning, he couldn't keep his balance, and the veins in his neck burst out.

    An Ling pressed him back to the seat: "Everyone sit down, don't move."

    An Ling's face had lost his human features, and in an instant it turned into a silver-white humanoid form, and it split into pieces in an instant. The gap in the cabin penetrates outwards.

    Zero couldn't open her eyes in the chaos. She turned around and seemed to hear a gentle voice: "Five minutes is enough."

    The drone's visual catcher was aimed at Herman's special plane, which was a whole, so when a group of nano-robots flew out from the inside, they had doubts and the attack was a beat slower.

    It was this shot that allowed An Ling to seize the gap.

    "Boom--" an explosion sounded, and something exploded behind.

    At this time, the plane finally got out of the siege and flew smoothly. Zero pulled his seat belt and leaned to the window, only to see a dark crowd of drones, which began to explode on the left and right.