An Ling: "When we were looking for Zero before, we found that there was a strange force field in the desert, which would prevent the signal from being sent. Now it seems that this is completely the disguise of the God of Machinery."

    Herman clenched his fist excitedly: "Then we What are you waiting for now, hurry up and turn the desert upside down! Find out that hateful false god."

    Mo Sanwu stopped him, "Wait, it will take time to gather mercenaries to help, and there may be many dangerous ambushes. It's too risky just for us."

    "Then I'll call the group bodyguards immediately."

    "It's better to plan the transportation route, you can't go from the Yellow Earth City."

    "Use a private plane, the nearest airport is...

    " A man quickly discussed the details of the action, and Zero sat on the sofa. She thought about it and raised her hand.

    "I might be able to help."

    So that night, all those meditating in the galactic space heard Zero's voice.

    Some of them are police officers who are fighting against mad believers, some are civilians hiding in secret rooms, some are mercenaries wandering around, and some are unidentified humanoid weapons.

    Zero opened his eyes and saw the dim and outdated ceiling, and An Ling who was always sitting beside his bed.

    "Will someone really come to help?"

    In the current federation, everyone is struggling to deal with crazy believers. The social order is in a mess, and even a basic normal life cannot be guaranteed. She's not their real mother, are they really willing to help?

    An Ling bent over and gently placed her palm on her forehead. Zero closed his eyes and felt the heat from his skin.

    "Zero, you have done your best."

    "You tried your best to give us a day, and the premise to really break the night is to open the curtains yourself."

    The special plane of the Baker Group arrived on time the next morning, and with the help of all farmers Boarding smoothly.

    But because the target was too big, the roar of the plane's engine resounded for ten miles, and just after they took off, there were crazy believers behind them.

    Ling stared at the people who were drowning in the dark below, and those people were chasing after him. They knew the direction to chase the plane, but they didn't know how to avoid obstacles, and many jumped into the river or fell into the farmland.

    There are constant clashes between ordinary people and lunatics, but none of this can stop them from moving forward.

    "It's so scary."

    "Why does it seem like the number of people has increased again?"

    Dong already looked down, his face was pale on the glass mirror: "The virus is contagious, and if you delay for a while, the whole world will become His kingdom. "

    But fortunately, the government won't let this happen, they should be preparing some means."

    Zero looked at him with some worry: "Dongji, your face is very bad, are you sick?" The

    man With a bright smile: "With your concern, I have nothing to do."

    Mo Sang, who was on the side, focused on wiping the gun, and did not lift his head when he heard the words: "Are you hiding something?"