"Because of the discovery of this secret, my father and other researchers died at its hands. But why..."

    "Why do you have to kill them."

    "Is human life so worthless, but the world is obviously no longer How many people are left."

    She wiped her eyes hard, buried her face between her knees, and said in a trembling voice, "Why did Dad leave me alone in this era."

    What will happen to me, you know ?

    Can I survive, you know?

    How lonely I am, you know?

    It's so sad. I just found out about the existence of relatives. He has been dead for 30 years. She will never see him again, and she will never be able to ask those words.

    Zero opened her eyes wide, and wrapped her arms around her head, crying silently.

    Big tears rolled down from the eyes and quietly landed on the carpet, leaving dark water stains one after another, but the protagonist of the tears seemed to be unable to shed at all.

    "Creak—" The

    door was pushed open, and someone walked in steadily.

    In the panic, he subconsciously wiped his eyes with the back of his hands, but tears poured out like spring water, and he couldn't wipe them clean.

    Instead, tears blurred his vision, and Zero could only see a blur of color in front of him, as if someone was squatting in front of him, but he couldn't see who was coming.

    "Don't, don't look at me!"

    "Why?"

    "You..."

    Before she could speak, she was suddenly pushed into a broad and warm embrace.

    The visitor spread his arms and hugged her deeply, holding her head with one hand and wrapping his shoulders with the other. His palms were warm and wide, and he easily wrapped her petite shoulders.

    Such a posture gave people a full sense of security. The breath was filled with the reassuring aura of the other party. Her nose was sore, her hands clenched the front of his shirt tightly, and she burst into tears.

    I don't know how long it took to release her emotions. The little girl was tired from crying and leaned on the man's shoulder to burp. Her eyes were red and swollen, and the front of her clothes was wet with tears and snot.

    She was a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry." She

    struggled to sit up straight, but instead of letting go of the hands that were supporting her, they went up and held the back of her head uncharacteristically.

    "Zero doesn't need to apologize." The man's voice was low and hoarse.

    Before she could react, the person in front of her suddenly leaned over, and the distance between the two approached in an instant. She watched his face become clearer and clearer in her sight, and finally felt the touch of a pair of lips.

    Soft and warm.

    He gave her a soft, firm kiss.

    "Hmm!" It took half a second for Zero to react, her eyes widened suddenly, her hands subconsciously pressed against the opponent's chest, and the rest of her body parts were as stiff and motionless as rusted.

    The little girl was so nervous that she didn't dare to breathe, but the person in front of her was obviously more involved. He closed his eyes and kept approaching in her direction. Zero subconsciously leaned back, and before she knew it, their bodies were touching each other, and almost all of her body weight fell on each other's arms.

    After the long first kiss came to an end, the touch on his lips finally left, and Zero was almost suffocated, his face flushed red.

    The voice whispered softly in his ear: "Puff."

    The heart in her chest was beating wildly, and there was no reason at all at this moment. Subconsciously, he opened his mouth slightly and took a few deep breaths of air, and in the next moment, the person who had just separated lowered his head and came up again.

    Using the space between his lips and teeth, he... deepened the kiss.

    Zero's eyes trembled violently, her hands subconsciously clasped the neck of the person in front of her, and the two were close to each other, she was almost sitting on his lap.

    And this time, she didn't forget to breathe.

    After the long kiss was over, the room was still so quiet, but Zero felt that his mind was buzzing, not knowing whether it was because of crying or because of the touch of the person in front of him.

    The man stood up and touched her cheek with a big hand: "Don't cry, go to bed early, I'll be outside."

    "Oh..." LingDai got up and lay on the bed, he came over to tuck the quilt for her, and finally He brushed away the broken hair on her forehead and dropped a kiss.

    "Good night, I love you."

    The author has something to say:

    This chapter is the final open ending, and you can substitute anyone you want here.

    Mosanwu: Zero, I want to be your man.

    An Ling: I can simulate the physical reaction of a normal male, and I will be the best.

    Dongji: Look at me, why can't you see me?