few people behind Zero He glanced at each other and nodded.

    "I can agree to your request. But at the same time, I hope the federal government can also do a few things: First, to lift the kill order and the liquidation order, not to hurt any innocent robot or human being, not to Treat them unfairly and persecute them, including An Ling. Second, information sharing."

    "You... can you do it?"

    Admiral Smith looked at her coldly and said nothing: "Little girl, before the lion opens his mouth. First recognize your own position."

    Zero didn't understand: "I thought our position was clear."

    One young and one old, the confrontation between the two sides was shocking.

    On the surface, Admiral Smith was calm, but in fact, the Federal Government Office behind the scenes was having a heated discussion, and they believed that this was an unprecedented game.

    But Zero was impatient, and they were forced to make a decision.

    At the moment when the two sides shook hands, the Federation entered a strange stage of balancing the four major forces.

    The chaebols have clearly been biased towards zero, the government has turned a blind eye, and only the Church of the God of Mechanics is left in the last dying struggle.

    After obtaining the peace agreement with the formal terms, the armed forces surrounding the outside of the island really evacuated. Herman temporarily left Lamo Island to handle various affairs of the Baker Group. Now there are countless businessmen who want to cooperate with him.

    Zero went back to the bedroom and sat down. Just now, the government sent the information she needed, and only then did she finally know what happened next year.

    Forty years ago, a fire destroyed the Institute of Galactic Evolution, and all the core researchers, including his father, were burned to death, and no one survived.

    All the facts and crimes are buried, and they don't even know who set the fire on purpose, so they can't even talk about arresting them.

    The follow-up is to be open to the society. The Galactic Evolution Research Institute was disintegrated and divided into three parts. The two artificial intelligences that she had upgraded and transformed in the past gradually grew to be independent and became more and more terrifying.

    It's just that no one would know that after thirty years of freezing, a girl's sleeping ice coffin would suddenly thaw, and she appeared inside the Third Research Institute.

    A certain ability was discovered by chance, and combined with the clues from the past, Conrad took the lead in launching the No. 0 machine plan and regarded her as a tool for evolution and upgrading.

    And about the mechanical god, the government knows even less.

    They cooperate with such a behemoth, but they have no idea that it is the supercomputer Emmanuel, the top AI occupying the field of civilian computing.

    Civilian AI rights have expanded and become the uncrowned king of religious organizations. If this truth is known, it is estimated that the group of old people will be scared to death.

    Zero sat on the floor with his back against the bed. She didn't turn on the lights. In the dark room, only the street lights from the outside were lit, dimly, gilding the furniture and the sitting girl with a layer of silver.

    Zero hugged her knees with a confused look on her face.

    The God of Machinery, or Emmanuel. What it wants to create is a human world that is completely controlled by God. Every step of human evolution is precisely controlled by it. It wants to be the creator with the power of life and death.