Seeing that the trend is about to go, some radicals can't sit still.

    Some of them advocated a strong attack, some advocated for peace, and their opinions were divided.

    In the Pacific Ocean, a nuclear submarine lurks quietly under the deep blue seabed. As the ultimate weapon to launch a nuclear bomb, they must wait underwater for the final military order.

    The dark and narrow interior of the submarine often made people feel suffocated. A pale-skinned man stood facing the wall, his exposed forehead was dripping with cold sweat, and he kept muttering to himself.

    Someone tapped him on the shoulder: "Sailor Mike, what's the matter with you?" The

    man suddenly jolted: "Report to the captain, I'm fine!"

    "We haven't been ashore for a month, don't be too nervous, relax."

    "Yes. captain!"

    Seeing the dull eyes of the man, the captain shook his head and left. But the sailor in front of him is not because of the depression caused by not going ashore for a long time, but because of the cult belief of worship.

    He held the god-given pendant hanging around his neck and murmured in a low voice.

    "The Lord God said that he would bless me. He said that I would bring peace to the world. I am a great Freelander..."

    "If I do all this, I will get the detachment of my soul."

    He meditated on his faith and walked away quietly. Entering the submarine command room, the action quickly knocked out the officer on duty, and then unlocked and opened the cover of the nuclear bomb launcher with a fingerprint.

    When he saw the red button, the sailor's face was dripping with cold sweat, his eyes rolled around, and a strange smile appeared on his face.

    "Abandon the flesh, the mortal body, and the machine will eventually become a god!" The

    palm of the hand slammed down the launch button, and when it was about to touch for 0.1 seconds, a person rushed from the side and slammed him to the side.

    "What are you doing!" The captain kicked the crazy sailor into the corner, "Go away!"

    He carefully checked the nuclear bomb launch button and found that it was not activated, and he was relieved. If they were found to have dropped a nuclear bomb on Ramo Island, it is estimated that the whole world would not let him go.

    The news was quickly transmitted through the national security system to the federal capital office.

    Hearing that the sailors' actions had failed, some radicals expressed regret.

    "Damn Captain, why can't you be a second late!"     "

    I almost solved the hidden danger!"

    "Kill her and all the problems will be solved."     The next second, the ceiling lights in the conference hall suddenly went out. The surroundings were plunged into darkness.     An official stood up, his voice puzzled: "Lights, turn on."

    "Sorry, your order is inadmissible," said the artificial intelligence.

    Radical officials began to feel that something was wrong, and someone took out a body communicator, only to find that it showed no signal. Someone knocked on the door of the conference room and found that the access control system was locked from the outside.

    "It must be the rebels."

    "Someone assassinated! Where is Anling, where is Anling?"

    "I am here." The