She lay on the bed and told An Ling about her work at the Second Research Institute.

    The young man in white nodded: "No one knows to what extent the sect has used electronic viruses to cover it. It may have penetrated into unexpected places of the federal government. From this, it can be speculated that their alliance relationship is not that strong. It's just that Whether Dong has been completely brainwashed, or whether the Lord God has another way to control him, we don't know."

    After a long while, An Ling saw the girl holding her cheeks and looking at him.

    "Why is Zero looking at me like this?"

    "Dabao, did you have a name before - Central Brain Alpha."

    An Ling showed a thoughtful expression, as if he didn't know.

    After a long while, she suddenly realized: "Zero, you remembered the past!"

    She nodded, "I remembered the picture of the upgrade for you. At that time, you didn't have a nano body, and the host was very big, the size of a house. , it should have been more than 40 years ago."

    An Ling shook his head, "To be exact, it wasn't me. At that time, the Central Brain Alpha had just developed self-consciousness and was still in the state of a newborn. After being upgraded by Zero In 3 years, I officially took over the national security system, and this became the 'An Ling' in the mouth of the federation."

    "I don't have permission to that part of the memory, so I can't take the initiative to touch it. I can only read it after being reminded by Zero."

    "I only remember now that we have met forty years ago."

    An Ling looked at her His eyes were extremely gentle. At that time, Zero was still a child in front of him.

    She looked curiously at him who had no body yet, and then tentatively, she put her tender hand on the source of his strength, and gave him a new life without hesitation.

    It's a pity that he was still ignorant at that time and couldn't express anything at all. Even if we meet again after that, he can't remember the past.

    An Ling paused and took her hand: "Zero, thank you."

    "Also, don't be afraid, we are all by your side."

    After a few days, no one came to disturb her, and no one told her to go outside. what is the situation. The outside of Hermann's castle is a great tourist destination, and the lush greenery completely isolates the castle.

    After a few days of comfortable self-cultivation, the psychological trauma will be recuperated.

    If it weren't for one day, Mo Sang Wu, who had become a mechanical tyrannosaurus, suddenly came out and bit a fighter jet that was speeding by. With lightning and sparks scattered, she would have thought the world was safe.

    "So there is going to be a war outside at any time, but you are still hiding it from me!" Zero was stunned.

    An Ling explained: "In the state you were in when you woke up, it's really not suitable for you to know the truth."

    "We are now armed terrorists who are locked up on the island?"

    Mosang stood with no arms: "No As for isolation. The mercenary guild supports you, and wherever there are mercenaries, there will be resistance. This battle is only a little earlier."

    Herman raised his hand: "The Baker Group will never admit defeat."

    Dong already touched Nose: "Although, it's not a lie I said before to preach. Some priests of the mechanical god rebelled, and they will come to help."

    Zero: ...what did you guys do when I didn't know.

    She was taken to a castle-like command center, where cameras on a wall could see all over the Commonwealth.

    It's not a lie. In addition to Ramo Island, the Federation has several places where their forces have the upper hand, such as White Tower City.

    "So... did you set up an illegal organization?" Zero asked cautiously.

    Herman: "I don't have a name yet. What do you think is a more appropriate name?"

    She looked at a group of bodyguards wearing black clothes and sunglasses, and the mercenaries who started to change in this direction, even the housekeeper Sid. He changed into a pure black housekeeper uniform, wore sunglasses, and stood at the door with a domineering look on Gatling's face.

    Zero: "I think it's a terrorist organization."

    Everyone has no opinion at all: "Then call it a terrorist organization."

    "..."

    So one day in the Federal Era, a force named [Terrorist Organization] was officially launched and sent to the The federal government proposed a truce.

    At the same time, a publicly released video was received on the Internet, with the uploader's signature: Foreign Office of Terrorist Organizations.

    A curious person clicked on the video, "Isn't this terrorist organization the same terrorist organization?" The

    video began to play, and then he couldn't take his eyes off.

    There is only one study room in the picture.

    A girl in a men's suit sat in a large leather chair, with two people standing behind her, one Mosan and Herman.

    But no one looked at these two men.

    Everyone's eyes couldn't take their eyes off her face, even if she just gave a brief self-introduction and explained the situation of the government and the religious group's siege against her.

    "Hello fellow federal citizens, my name is Zero..."

    Zero looked a little nervous, obviously reading from the script.

    But 2 minutes after the video was released, the video began to be exploded by netizens. It's faster than the original Galaxy Goddess's audio, it has reached an exponential level, and some small websites have even suffered server paralysis.

    The Federal Foreign Propaganda Department wanted to block it, but it was too late.

    In the darkness of the night, an ordinary man suddenly got up and roared, breaking the silence: "Why! Why is the video only 1 minute and 2 seconds, why is it so short!!!"

    "Damn, you shameless lackeys, such cute girls are all If you can do it, I will fight with you!!!"

    "Who said that the mother of machines is a terrorist organization, it's clearly you thieves shouting to catch thieves!"

    "It is forbidden to kill innocent people indiscriminately——"

    "Smashed their office building——"

    "What a bastard church, get out of the church! Let me see if your Lord God has three hands or four eyes!"

    The reformed people who were still able to maintain their rationality were angry, those with kitchen knives and steel pipes, menacing people Rush into the street, even more excited than those robots back then.