He asked again: "Are you sure she is talking to the machine. The gods fell asleep after looking at each other?"

    "Yes."

    Dong Ji: "I remember Zero said that she must come here somewhere, and it seems that there is some kind of intuitive connection."

    "If That's right, I understand." An Ling nodded, "If she still can't find herself, she can't defeat the Mechanic Lord."

    The memory of forty-eight years is undoubtedly long and boring.

    But in this forgotten past, in the invisible confrontation, hatred is not all colors.

    The ten-year memory of Unit 0 records a mechanical picture, the result of an upgrade like a tool hidden in a jar; after 30 years of freezing, her time is suspended, like a clock without batteries; as an ordinary person During the eight years of her life, she even had joy and sorrow and lived a normal life.

    Now opening the opaque cover, Zero clearly recalls everyone and every frame.

    Those who have been upgraded by her hands: up to the core AI of the Federation, the killing machines of the armed forces, down to the descendants of the chaebols, and the high-level executives of important departments, their faces are so clear.

    There was even An Ling among them, but he didn't have a name at that time.

    She also thought of the God of Machinery, of course, at that time it was not a so-called God at all.

    The scene in the dream is so long, it is only a few days in real time. The last one in the picture was still the middle-aged man with glasses, but the time was so short that she didn't have time to speak at all, so short that she could only hear his last words clearly.

    "Dad wants you to see a promising future."

    The light in front of him became brighter and brighter, and Zero's eyes trembled physiologically, and gradually filled with tears.

    She seemed to hear voices in her ears, close at hand.

    "Why haven't I woken up yet? It's been a few days, and the equipment says it's ok!"

    "Would you like to see a real doctor?"

    "Zero, get up, I made what you like to eat."

    She opened her eyes When he opened his eyes, he saw four men standing around him. In addition, Sid stood not far away holding the mechanical dog Dongdong, his small round eyes looked anxiously, and immediately glowed when he saw her sitting up.

    "Zero?"

    The moment he saw Sid, the tears in his eyes finally couldn't hold back, and Zero plunged into the arms of the old housekeeper and cried.

    "Sid, it turns out that my father didn't abandon me!"

    "It's not that I don't have a family."

    "It turns out that there are people in the world who love me!"

    It was only when they learned the truth that they had been dead for forty years.

    What a tragic reality.

    All the men were silent, watching the girl threw herself in the arms of a housekeeper robot and burst into tears.

    The most diluting sadness is time, but for Zero, this time is only a moment.

    After leaving the medical warehouse, Zero was officially transferred to the general ward. Because he hadn't eaten for a few days, he hung a nutrient supplement on his wrist.