With so many abilities stimulated at the same time, coupled with multitasking and high tension, the man's face was originally paler than ordinary people, but now it is even paler. Bean-sized beads of sweat slid down his temples, but he didn't even dare to blink.

    The outline of the city gate can already be seen in the distance. Dong has gritted his teeth, his eyes are full of red blood.

    The violent shock wave made Dong lose his strength in an instant, his barrier was shattered, and the whole person fell from the sky, hitting the ground with a "bang".

    Smoke and dust filled the air.

    A mouthful of blood vomited from the corner of his mouth, and the man couldn't take care of himself, and immediately got up to check the condition of the person in his arms. Fortunately, Zero was well protected by him and didn't get hurt at all.

    Dong already looked at her closed eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

    However, the swarms of drones that were chasing them had already roared, and the red aiming lines were all gathered on them, and the gunpowder attacks that covered their faces were as dense as rain.

    Dong's eyes were already red, he pressed Zero under him and lowered his head.

    "Bang Bang Bang——"

    Between the electric light and flint, a silver-white torrent suddenly broke through from outside the city gate. The silver particles stretched into a soft water curtain in front of them, and the fire attack of guns/machines hit it. Only one after another wave of water marks remained.

    Anling appeared in time to block all the ammunition attacks.

    In addition to him, in the desert outside the city gate, a roar of anger came from far to near.

    The mechanical tyrannosaurus kicked up the dust and sand with both feet, smashing countless levels and rushing towards this.

    "Ouch!!" The

    angry dinosaur's cry resounded through the sky. This voice not only woke up all the citizens of Lanqiao City, government troops, and mechanical beings, but also woke up Zero.

    Although her body was still in a coma, her consciousness gradually became clear. She ran for her life all the way, and she could always hear the vibration of Dongyi's chest, the rapid breathing, the sound of bullets exploding, and the sound of the building being blown up.

    Mo Sanwu's roar awakened her last will.

    Ling's brows furrowed tightly, her fists clenched tightly, she seemed to have lost a lot of strength in the coma, and she seemed to finally vent her strength.

    A voice resounded in the galaxy space.

    "Save us—"

    At a certain moment, all the robots walking on the streets of the Federation stopped.

    Their eyes glowed red, and they turned their heads in one direction. If you observe carefully, you will find that the places they are facing converge into a point, which is the direction of Blue Bridge City.

    Some of these robots are for public service, some are completely domestic, and some are police security guards. But no matter what their status and occupation, they all stopped their pre-programmed jobs and looked around anxiously around them, repeating the same word: mother.

    "Mother...Mother..." The

    robot follows the settings engraved in the system, and is absolutely not allowed to be at a loss or have no instructions.