Lingxin was excited: "That's him?"

    It stands to reason that the current situation completely fits the picture in the information, but Dongyi's intuition is suspicious again: "But I remember that the virtual brain of the Lord God is blue..."

    The effort of speaking, The five robots have completed the initial procedures, opening the external structure of the red brain, revealing the constantly beating circuit inside.

    Before they made the next move, the robot in the white research suit suddenly turned around. It seemed to raise its head with a feeling, and its blue-blue eyes looked at the person hiding above through the glass ceiling.

    Zero was caught off guard and had a second look at the robot.

    "Hmm—" She slammed her head over her head, a sharp tingling throbbed in her head, and she almost fell to the ground as the eyes swirled in front of her.

    At the same moment her accident happened, a piercing siren sounded throughout the building.

    They have been found!

    "Zero, what's wrong with you?" Dong already picked her up and looked down, the firewall had begun to slowly rise behind the glass ceiling, and the five robots all turned around, their emotionless faces numb. staring at them.

    "Alarm! Alert! The research institute has been invaded. All the security mechanics gathered on the top floor and blocked all entrances and exits—" The

    broadcast had covered the whole area, and Dong had heard heavy footsteps downstairs. He held Zero with his left hand and pointed to the computer room with his right hand. As far as he could see, the thick firewall that was about to be closed was rolled up from the edge a little bit, and then cracked layer by layer like crisp paper.

    With a "bang", the glass ceiling shattered into slag and hit the ground with a jingling sound. And the influence of this ability is still spreading. The black hosts stored in the top computer room began to grow from the corners of corrosion and rust, and they were damaged in a few seconds.     The special abilities of galaxy-level powerhouses are divided into many types, including pure attack types, auxiliary types, and recovery types. The material manipulation ability, which is similar to magical attacks, like Dongyue, is the most difficult.     In the face of such a change, the five robots had no time to take care of the red electronic brains that had been opened in front of them, and quickly evacuated downstairs under the cover of the robot security.     Although they can't get close, they can use ammunition to force the winter back.     In the midst of the loud gunshots, Zero felt a throbbing pain in her entire head, and there were bizarre clips in front of her. She shouted with the last strength: "Those omnics are also his extensions!"     Arrogant like a mechanical god, yes Do your own system maintenance!     When the voice fell, Dong's eyes changed. He suddenly raised his hand and seized the last-minute opportunity to stop the internal elevator that the five robots were riding.     Only hearing the loud rumbling sound, the elevator car fell down the elevator shaft at a high speed, making a sour sound.     The rest of the security robots have already been besieged, and it is quite difficult for him to resist so much ammunition. Dong has built a stone wall with crushed stones, and with a little toes, the whole person flies into the air.     He knew too well that losing a few extensions might not cause him any fatal damage.     But at this moment, they have been completely exposed to the enemy, and there is no way to retreat.     "We must leave immediately, Zero."     He didn't hear a response, Dong already looked down, the girl fell softly on his shoulders, her eyes were closed, her face was pale, and she had completely lost consciousness.     "...Zero?"     The moment he saw his eyes, the old memories engulfed her like a tide, and Zero was forced to fall into a deep coma.

    Those vague fragments of memory from 40 years ago were like damaged old film, and even the playback was intermittent, and there was no sound. She was like sitting in an old theater with only herself, watching a silent film.

    The scene that recurs the most is an office.

    An old-fashioned computer was placed in the corner, and what was written on it could not be read clearly, but there was always a half-drinked cup of black coffee and a pair of rusted glasses on the table.

    Turning her gaze, she seemed to be walking through the corridor, surrounded by people in white coats, but her line of sight was extremely low, and others had to bend over to speak to her.

    I couldn't hear what he said specifically, but these people all had smiles on their faces.

    A middle-aged man with glasses appeared, he held her on the high stool, and gave her a piece of paper and a piece of bread with butter. On the paper it wasn't anything profound, it was a math problem for elementary school students: 3x2-6=□ At

    the end of the silent film, her eyes fell on the door number outside the door.

    There are four big characters on it: Galaxy Project.

    Not far from the Second Research Institute, Herman was sitting in his car meditating, his consciousness sank in the galactic space, observing the constantly twinkling stars.

    Suddenly, everyone including him felt the trembling of their souls, as if a pair of eyes had risen in the galactic space. She didn't have to say anything or do anything, everyone's attention would be attracted to it.

    In a place that no one can see, the transparent text box next to Zero Head began to change.

    [System interface]

    [The system utilization rate is 100%, 110%, 120%...]

    At this moment, her consciousness has truly descended on the Milky Way, becoming the sun that looks down on everyone.

    The author has something to say:

    Maybe the real ending of the emotional line will appear after the ending of the plot, although I really want to write a five-person line.

    The black main box and the five robots are all his extensions, the red brain is not.

    ---