"Cough cough cough—"

    "It's so spicy!" The

    spicy drink made her lips numb to the base of her tongue, and Ling's whole face was wrinkled together, and she kept fanning and breathing with her palms.

    Herman, who was sitting opposite, immediately handed over a bottle: "Drink this!"

    An Ling next to her brought her a candy bar: "Press it."

    Mo San impatiently stretched out his hand: "Don't drink it, give it to me."

    Ling stared at them with her tongue stuck out, not knowing how to respond or who to respond first.

    The atmosphere was awkward for a moment. At this moment, Sid passed by with an iron tray in his hand, and asked politely, "Zero, I grilled your favorite meat skewer, do you want to eat it?"

    "Yes, thank you Sid." Ling

    quickly took two The skewer, the food entrance, suppressed the spiciness of the wine, and also suppressed the embarrassment on the table.

    Mo Sangwu stood up, grabbed the wine bottle in her hand with his long arm, raised his head and drank the almost untouched wine in it, completely ignoring that it was touched.

    The transparent wine dripped down his wheat-colored neck, slid across the sharp Adam's apple that was constantly rolling, and finally submerged into the collar of the uniform.

    Someone next to him jeered: "Team Mo is good at drinking!"

    Herman paused, showing disappointment, but he still put another bottle in Zero's hand.

    "This is a fruit juice drink, it's better than wine, can you try it?"

    Ling Xiao licked it and smiled, "It's so sweet."

    So that night, she clinks glasses with others with fruit juice drinks. After three rounds of drinking, Zero drank two bottles of drinks.

    I don't know if it was alcohol, or because the venue was too lively. Herman only felt that his body was abnormally hot and the temperature was rising. At his feet was a whole box of empty bottles.

    The people on the long table had already left, some gathered in front of the barbecue grill, and some went crazy by the fountain.

    Herman covered his forehead with one hand and loosened the collar of his shirt with the other hand. His well-combed blond hair was a little messy at the moment, and a strand of it fell off his forehead, making his blue eyes watery.

    His brain was a little down due to the effects of alcohol, he raised his head and looked around to find Zero's figure.

    At this time, he happened to see the girl trot past with a plate of roasted meat. He subconsciously got up and wanted to chase, but was stopped by several mercenaries who appeared halfway.

    "Mr. Baker, your house is really luxurious and beautiful!"

    "I'm happy today, come and come, I must have another drink."

    "I don't..."

    "To show my sincerity, I will punish myself three drinks first!"

    Finally , Herman was the first to get drunk as the host. The young man was paralyzed on the empty wine box, his clothes were in a mess, and the collar of his shirt was torn open, revealing his white and reddish chest.

    Butler Lawrence helped Herman up: "Master, you've been drinking too much."

    "I don't have it, you go and call Mo Sanwu over, I want to have a showdown with him..."