Silver particles beat around her with a fast frequency. The speed of the rest of the nano-robots had already exceeded the speed of sound. The small particles looked at the weak girl in front of them. The host processor lost its computing power. An Ling's expression was almost crazy.

    But he was still a step behind.

    Aberrant No. 002 used all four limbs, and came to the front almost instantly.

    Its appearance was even more terrifying than what I saw last night, and there were no traces of human beings on its head. And I don't know why, the wounds caused by Zero have already recovered, and even the big hole in the stomach that was blasted by the rail cannon has been closed.

    The monster stared at her with a pair of eerie vertical pupils, it didn't make any roar, it was eerily quiet.

    Seeing that the cold claws were about to split her head, Zero gritted her teeth and rolled to the side.

    With only a muffled sound, the sharp minions of the aberrant pierced deeply into the sand, digging out a pothole in one fell swoop.

    He escaped without a single hit, but Zero had no chance to avoid it.

    She was lying on the ground a few meters away in embarrassment, her right finger was deeply gripping the sand, and her heart was already cold.

    The aberration monster let out a shaky gasp, licked its long tongue around its big mouth, and its extremely humanized eyes were filled with jokes, its long and narrow tail swept towards her, sharp barbs It would pierce her delicate skin in the next second.

    Zero closed his eyes sharply.

    Just a few seconds later, there was no sharp pain in the premonition, only a muffled "dong" sound.

    A golden circular barrier opened in front of her for no reason. It seemed to appear out of thin air. It looked transparent and fragile, but it really blocked the aberrant's attack.

    The monster's eyes changed, and it rushed up again. But no matter how it changes its position and angle, whether it stabs, bites, scratches, splits, or hits, the golden barrier can always appear where it is needed, protecting the zero behind it, like a loyal knight.

    A helicopter was flying high in the distance in the distance, the cabin door was not closed, and the strong wind blew the clothes of the man sitting by the door.

    Herman was clutching the helicopter seat belt with one hand and almost halfway out of the cabin.

    In the next instant, he spat out a mouthful of blood.

    "Master!" The bodyguard next to him exclaimed.

    But even so, Herman's movement of holding the telescope with his left hand remained the same. He ignored the blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, and focused all his attention on the girl in the dune below.

    [Cash Capability Herman (Transformation)]

    1. HP: 4400

    2. Resistance: 5000

    3. Damage: 2900

    4. Level: Stellar

    5. Equipment column: 4/4

    6. Special abilities: Sacred Shield, Song of the Kingdom of Heaven

    7. Background: The Crown Prince of Baker Group

    His combat effectiveness is not high, and both of his special abilities are not combat-related, but they are very precious.

    Ling lay on the ground with her head in one hand, the golden barrier protected her from the wind, and a few seconds later, her body actually lit up with a gleaming white light.