Zero subconsciously felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell.

    At this time, the rumbling voice finally changed, and Lawrence waved to them from a distance.

    "Master, we have dug out the ore." The

    crowd crowded around excitedly. In the depths of the dark mine, the mechanical equipment cast a strong beam of light, squinting, and seemed to see a little blue light coming out.

    It wasn't until the workers sent the ore out that she could see what was called [solid alien life].

    Pieces of irregular energy source stone exudes a fascinating color, and the outer skin is wrapped in thick rocks. I usually don't feel it, but now put it together, the dark or light blue is particularly eye-catching.

    "The darker the color, the higher the level, the more likely it is to activate special abilities."

    "However, because the hardness is too high to be cut, it can only be transported back in its current form for further processing." The

    huge blue ore has a natural deterrent power. Soldiers and many skilled workers stood by and watched, but no one dared to touch it.

    Zero took two steps closer, and Herman reminded him: "Be careful, the untreated energy source stone will be very sharp."

    Zero's outstretched hand paused slightly, but it still lightly touched the surface of the ore.

    "It's okay." Not only did the

    sharp stone not hurt her, but she also felt that the surface of it was slightly warm under her palm.

    According to the regulations, all mercenaries who accept the mission need to go to their respective mining areas to be stationed, and deal with the nearby wild aberrations by the way, and wait for a month after the construction period is stable before returning.

    Mo Sang Wu was setting up a tent when a mercenary under his command suddenly ran over.

    "Team Mo, we have found out."

    "Are there aberrants?" The

    mercenary hesitated: "It's not... it's a living person."

    Mo Sangwu frowned: "How could there be a living person in the desert of death."

    "We found an oasis on patrol, not far from the southeast of the mining area. There are traces of long-term human activities around the oasis."

    Mo Sang Wu immediately led people to the location that the mercenary said.

    When he saw it with his own eyes, he felt that what his subordinates said was completely wrong.

    This is more than a trace of long-term activity... It has even formed a human gathering village.

    The so-called oasis is a lake with some vegetation growing around it, like a crystal gem in the desert. But this village has nothing to do with 'beauty' at all.

    The villagers didn't even have a house. They lived in scrawl shacks. Their bodies were tanned after long-term exposure to the sun. None of them wore protective masks. They were all skinny and scantily clad.

    A few still moving were catching something by the lake, possibly fish. The rest were almost all lying under the shacks waiting to die.

    Their exposed facial features and limbs have terrible lesions. Some have fat heads and big ears, and their hair falls off, and some joints are deformed and cannot stand upright.