Herman's breathing was a little disturbed. He didn't know why he was eager to express himself, and said eagerly: "Zero, I have a lot of money! I have two branches, five factories, and three cruise ships under my name."

    "I also have a personal Island."

    "Really?!"

    "It's called Lamo Island, located on the southern side of the Pacific Ocean, with lush vegetation and a very good environment, I can give it to you!" The

    wind was too strong, and this series of words heard in Zero's ears: "Huh? Hudao... South Pacific... Huhu, lush vegetation... Huhuhuhu."

    But he seemed to be in a good mood, and Zero still responded with a smile: "You are amazing!"

    Herman was excited and smiled. Even more brilliant, I can't wait to turn in the deposit immediately and make her smile.

    The two people's laughter and laughter came from the truck's body. The ruts left long winding traces on the sand, rolling in smoke and dust, and slowly drove into the depths of the desert.

    As the closest settlement to the mining area, Heisha City is absolutely safe after the aberrant cleanup work of the first stage mission.

    When she set foot on this land again, Zero found that some of the tree species left by her last planting had already sprouted and grown leaves.

    She crouched down, carefully holding a new leaf that had just grown.

    This little green leaves a tiny bit of vitality in the abandoned city.

    "Zero, we're going." Herman called her from behind.

    "Okay! Come now!"

    Because there were robot sentries arranged in advance along the way, the mining work went very smoothly.

    All the technicians and mercenaries formed their own teams and followed the assigned route to the mining area. There were a total of 134 points in a chessboard-like series. Two hours later, Herman received the news that all construction had started one after another. .

    The fastest point has even dug out the energy source stone mine for the first time.

    Zero, together with Herman, Mosanwu, and Anling, went to the No. 1 mining site.

    She sat under a huge parasol, holding a water bottle to watch the rumble of the burrowing scene in the distance. Under the excavation of huge equipment, a deep pit in the desert depression exposed the rock layer below.

    "Herman, since the precious energy source quarry has been surveyed here, why doesn't the government send someone to mine it by itself?" The

    man put a straw hat on her head: "The reason given by the federal government at the time of bidding was: nearby aberrants There are too many, and they are extremely dangerous. It is difficult to clean up, and the mining cost is too high, so the project has been shelved."

    Ling remembered the army of deformers in Heisha City, and the big A-level deformed centipede, and nodded: "Indeed, waste. The city is very dangerous."

    But no matter how dangerous it was, the enemy was eventually killed by Mo Sanwu. And as a huge government army, wouldn't even the mercenary guild be incomparable?

    Such a big piece of fat, the greedy federal government should not let it go.

    A conspiracy for the Baker Group? It is not so, the government should not be the enemy of the chaebol.